Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, LanasRightCheekFiller said:

Because it's a bad album lol. Having a social media presence is good for sales but quality helps too, A LOT. 

This is why NFR was so successful. Quality won. 

giphy.gif

57 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

I'm with you about Boz but I don't think lustforlife actually lied about anything regarding the song. They just said it was a surprise which was probably just their way of trying to cover up the fact that they knew nothing.

They said that with that song lfl stans will win hinting on trap. I remember it all.:sideeye:

Just now, LanasRightCheekFiller said:

Because it's a bad album lol. Having a social media presence is good for sales but quality helps too, A LOT. 

If social media presence = album sales, Selena Gomez would be the top selling female artist, and Madonna’s newest albums would’ve barely cracked the top 10 (and the opposite is true). 

I honestly have no clue what any of LDR’s albums charted at/sold, bc who cares. It’s not like her career is reliant on commercial success. She has her niche, they show up, the label is happy, she’s happy, we’re happy. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

55 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Lock u and him on jail...

What eclipse =/ its not in fact the true. He is not the God Of Lana Del Rey Leak for a long. 

Also... alot of people beggin for leaks in my dm and for informations now coming for me... pathetic :kiss3:

eclipse has always been reliable. you on the other hand can’t even form basic sentences. 

13 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

why do we still care about this? i gurantee you that lana doesn't :eartha2:

No but its cute to see doin cute numbers :flutter:

I will not aswer this maniac stalker can someone talk to him to stop to talk with me? Why we dont have a block bottom here yet?

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Just now, Surf Noir said:

she deactivated almost all of her social media so she'll be making zero sales :oprah3: she's so subversive! :justride: :cumming2:

queen of subverting expectations :jack:

5 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

eclipse has always been reliable. you on the other hand can’t even form basic sentences. 

that's offensive, manipulative, sociopathic, abusive behavior. you can only complain about their english if you're a non-caucasian non-american. the mods will hear about this.  

28 minutes ago, Lustfordealer said:

They said that with that song lfl stans will win hinting on trap. I remember it all.:sideeye:

Oh yeah I forgot about that

Unless it turns out that Eclipse is just missing out on leaks. He didn't have the full album when others apparently did so either they were lying about having it or he's not got everything that's leaked.

All of this fighting is making me severely homophobic. 

Why aren't we focusing our attention on more important things? Like who's going to break into a warehouse and snatch the album like Swiper from Dora the Explorer?  tenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just now, Arcadia said:

All of this fighting is making me severely homophobic. 

Why aren't we focusing our attention on more important things? Like who's going to break into a warehouse and snatch the album like Swiper from Dora the Explorer?  tenor.gif

Another Serbian guy.who steals vinyls. Or another cassette girl's grandfather :brows:

6 minutes ago, LanasRightCheekFiller said:

that's offensive, manipulative, sociopathic, abusive behavior. you can only complain about their english if you're a non-caucasian non-american. the mods will hear about this.  

Just now, Lentilus Dealer Hoe said:

Another Serbian guy.who steals vinyls. Or another cassette girl's grandfather :brows:

Lisa where are you when we need you most?

5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven