Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

if the album le*ks before October I promise I'll create an Instagram account and go send titty pics to Ben & Ed

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

do we expect any more music videos? if so, what do you guys think they might be for? i'd see about two more coming in, maybe another homemade video too. trying to instate better energy here babes <3 :kiss2:

3 minutes ago, misslizzy said:

do we expect any more music videos? if so, what do you guys think they might be for? i'd see about two more coming in, maybe another homemade video too. trying to instate better energy here babes <3 :kiss2:

I think they'll be one or two more. :wink:

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

ldr9 will be titled "ultrasubversive" and it will be ultraviolence & lust for life 2.0, produced by rick nowels & mike dean :true: :angie: 

the opening track will be a haunting acapella rendition of boom like that with niko and topanga shrieking in the background :hype:

54 minutes ago, LanasRightCheekFiller said:

Because it's a bad album lol. Having a social media presence is good for sales but quality helps too, A LOT. 

well...
Imagem

45 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

well...
Imagem

Smells fishy to me. 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing