Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

A kitschy, country-rock inspired glam shoot with David LaChapelle  would be so perfect for this era 

imageproxy.jpg

3 hours ago, LanasRightCheekFiller said:

Now that Lil Nas X has had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want -without being crucified or saying that I'm glamorizing abuse?????? Im fed up with black gay men writers and alt singers saying that I glamorize abuse when in reality I'm just a glamorous person singing about the realities of what we are all now seeing are very prevalent emotionally abusive relationships all over the world. With all of the topics women are finally allowed to explore I just want to say over the last ten years I think it's pathetic that my minor lyrical exploration detailing my sometimes submissive or passive roles in my relationships has often made people say Ive set women back hundreds of years. Let this be clear, I'm not not a feminist -but there has to be a place in feminism for women who look and act like me - the kind of woman who says no but men hear yes- the kind of women who are slated mercilessly for being their authentic, delicate selves, The kind of women who get their own stories and voices taken away from them by stronger women or by men who hate women. I've been honest and optimistic about the challenging relationships I've had. News flash! That's just how it is for many women. And that was sadly my experience up until the point that those records were made. So I just want to say it's been a long 10 years of bullshit reviews up until recently and I've learned a lot from them but I also feel it really paved the way for other women to stop ' putting on a happy face' and to just be able to say whatever the hell they wanted to in their music- unlike my experience where if I even expressed a note of sadness in my first two records I was deemed literally hysterical as though it was literally the 1920s Anyways none of this has anything to do about much but I'll be detailing some of my feelings in my next books of poetry. Yes I'm still making personal reparations with the proceeds of the books to my choice of Native American foundations which I'm very happy about. And I'm sure there will be tinges of what I've been pondering in my new album that comes out October 22nd. Thanks for reading Happy quarantining

Manifesting :illumilana2:

15 hours ago, scarlettohara said:

can't wait for this album. another win for the girls! :party: i'm so glad it's illegal for boys to listen to lana :lanahairflip:

No, it's not. ;)

Screen-Shot-2021-09-18-at-9-42-41-PM.png

The Neil Krug covers just hit different. So glad we got him for BB again. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

11 minutes ago, Mer said:

Screen-Shot-2021-09-18-at-9-42-41-PM.png

The Neil Krug covers just hit different. So glad we got him for BB again. 

i agree, he's such a talented dilf :wub: lfl and nfr were by chuck though 

also, bb and cocc look gorgeous next to each other, that blueish hue is heavenly 

18 hours ago, donniedelrey said:

Holy shit I finally caved and listened to D**ler and omg I love it,

Spoiler

i just wish it was solo

Spoiler

The beauty of it is that it's a collab. Miles is the dealer and Lana is the buyer. (At least that's how I think of it)

5 hours ago, rhubysyrup said:

Since Chuck’s favorite song is Pawn Shop Blues It would be so sweet if Sweet Carolina had PSB vibes

She said that White Dress replaced PSB for her though when COCC was released.

2 hours ago, donniedelrey said:

It's her favorite? When did she say this?

Good taste btw :hoe:

When she posted the video she made with Lana for PSB for the Kodak contest on her insta.