Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

I started to wonder, with her disappearance... does it mean she won't tour for this album? Because, what even happened to the postponed festivals, where she was a headliner? :eartha2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I'm so hyped for BB album today :defeated:

I decided not to listen to any BB songs until the album release but fuck me , the Dealer snippets are playing in my head all day , I can't wait  to hear TB, BB,Arcadia & the motherfucking interlude again and the way we don't know what the middle part sounds like..so exciting aah :trisha: Also the Dealer,  Thunder,  WFWF, NOTG , LL, CB run will destroy me & will give me several collapses. I love the choice of unreleased songs & I love their placement. And then we have the closer..omg I already can sense that the closer will be a serve,  very emotional & very personal to Lana:wowcry:

Also I'm not going to listen to the full Dealer leak,wish me luck guys. I know it will be a serve and that's why I want it to bless me during the first album listen :crying5:

OCTOBER 22ND WHEN??:lange:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

14 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I started to wonder, with her disappearance... does it mean she won't tour for this album? Because, what even happened to the postponed festivals, where she was a headliner? :eartha2:

i mean...whose loss is it really? she's been recycling the same setlist for years now and she doesn't seem enthusiastic about performing live anymore. it would be best for her to not tour at all and just stick to making music. 

11 minutes ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

I'm so hyped for BB album today :defeated:

This made me think:

1) It’s the 22nd of October today or,

2) The album is getting released early or,

3) You knew the album was gonna l34k today in which case who are you…. :eartha2:

I’m with you though bestie!!! I want it and I want it nowwww ahhh!!!!:gurl: :kim: :oop:

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

This made me think:

1) It’s the 22nd of October today or,

2) The album is getting released early or,

3) You knew the album was gonna l34k today in which case who are you…. :eartha2:

I’m with you though bestie!!! I want it and I want it nowwww ahhh!!!!:gurl: :kim: :oop:

I'm Lana :tommy:

Album out today on my UHaulJoe Youtube channel :gurl:

Spoiler

Pls I'm so hyped today my brain stopped working :lmaoney:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

34 minutes ago, LanasRightCheekFiller said:

i mean...whose loss is it really? she's been recycling the same setlist for years now and she doesn't seem enthusiastic about performing live anymore. it would be best for her to not tour at all and just stick to making music. 

Yeah, but I had bought a ticket already :pout:

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

I think she's made too many commitments to other things. Maybe working with more producers and working on her book/spoken word album, the covers album, and then of course a possible follow up to BB. I think at this point with the pandemic, she's using the time to work in the studio more and isn't too concerned for the tours like she usually would be. I don't think she's wanting to retire from touring at all-- she sells out every show but i think she just doesn't have time for it. She's just simply too busy

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

35 minutes ago, LanasRightCheekFiller said:

you got conned bestie :xgiggle:

All the local artists are shitte, so Lana was truly my only hope :um3: 

Might as well start a petition for Nikki Lane to replace her :um2:

I finally ordered the blue cover vinyl,  the smiling cover CD & the tractor cover vinyl. I 'll buy the standard things on release day. I'm super happy now:party:

Give you all my money Lana:karaoke: 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Nothing is really happening and the 22nd of October seems so far away atm :toofunny:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆