Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Just now, moonbeam monsoon said:

Are Living Legend, Nectar of the Gods, Cherry Blossom going to be new/altered recordings like Next Best American Record, or will they be in their originally leaked form? What’s the lanaboards consensus on this?

i would like to believed they've been reworked, because some of them definitely don't sound mastered, and they're quite old

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

1 minute ago, moonbeam monsoon said:

Also is there a leaked version of Living Legend that doesn’t have the wa-wa-wa’s or did I dream this

you must've dreamed this, there's two leaked versions of living legend, the second version isn't any different, except it has more piano

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

17 hours ago, moonbeam monsoon said:

Truly!!

not related to the topic,

I have no idea who you are, but i love your username, Lana should name a song like that :kiss2:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

do y’all think she’ll release another single before the album drops?

Thunder I hope I just know the reworked version will serve

54 minutes ago, moonbeam monsoon said:

Are Living Legend, Nectar of the Gods, Cherry Blossom going to be new/altered recordings like Next Best American Record, or will they be in their originally leaked form? What’s the lanaboards consensus on this?

Living Legend is obviously rerecorded or something it's the most unmastered out of the tree u mentioned and I think an insider mentioned it's been given more life

Nectar of the Gods I think is just remastered it's already perfect the way it is - same with Cherry Blossom I kinda hope the leaked version we have is on the album but I just know that a rerecording of Cherry Blossom would blow it right out of the water :party:

7 minutes ago, LanasRightCheekFiller said:

it literally just leaked 

no no that was my juice carton luv 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The fact that she included songs she did with Barrie on this record feels very special — that’s not to glamorize that relationship at all, but I remember that Lana had said in the audio recording of the 2017 Pitchfork interview that the year 2014 was partly difficult for her because she was “transitioning out of [her] first real relationship” — so it seems that their connection has had a lasting impact on her, and is evidently conducive to her telling her story. 

1 minute ago, Sunset Opal said:

we should manifest Thunder MV ?‍⚖️

With your very first post you‘ve proven yourself worthy to be a honored member of this community. Welcome :oprah3: