Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

42 minutes ago, your dealer said:

john-deere.gif

lana scrapping jack's songs off BB 

Makes me so sad. Hopefully we one day get to hear what Jack and Lana had recorded for BB 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

Dear Black Bathing Suit and Dealer, 

All roads that lead to you as integral to me as arteries
That pump the blood that flows straight to the heart of me

xo life is beautiful 

met my boyfriend down at the taco truck

18 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Not Black Bath Suit becoming the Tulsa Jesus Freak // Cherry // Cinnamon Girl of the era :eartha2:

i was going to ask what do you guys think will be this era's TJF cherry cinnamon girl, i think it will be poor girl thunder

3 hours ago, Honeyyoung said:

can someone sum up everything BOZ has said about the new version of thunder?

Spoiler

"The song sure is more piano oriented at first, but then it grows with new string arrangement and and percussion. While I do miss guitar being the most prominent instrument on the track, the final version feels more complex and finished. It actually clears the issue I have with some of new Lana songs - Thunder has strong build up, the song is growing with new elements throughout, I love that. A highlight of the album."

37 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Not Black Bath Suit becoming the Tulsa Jesus Freak // Cherry // Cinnamon Girl of the era :eartha2:

yessss I love that other people notice that those songs have similar roles on their respective albums

6 minutes ago, benririchardson said:

the next tour should be called the "Chemtrails over the World Tour" or "My body is the map of the world tour"

Right...the "world"...I guess to Lana the world is only San Diego, LA, Portland, Seattle, Vancouver, and New York...:true:

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

28 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

i was going to ask what do you guys think will be this era's TJF cherry cinnamon girl, i think it will be poor girl thunder

It can't be Thunder because besides being hyped, Thunder is actually that good. Can't tell the same about TJF, Cherry or Cinnamon Girl:lmao:

I'm gonna be dragged for this

Spoiler

But it's true, darling

3 minutes ago, Dark But Just A Kenny said:

It can't be Thunder because besides being hyped, Thunder is actually that good. Can't tell the same about TJF, Cherry or Cinnamon Girl:lmao:

I'm gonna be dragged for this

Hide contents

But it's true, darling

tjf, cherry and cinnamon girl all aged like milk 

The last tour Lana did she ended up being only four hours away from me but I couldn't go because I had exams :trisha: I'm hoping that if she tours for this album, that won't happen to me. I just need the experience of getting to actually see her no matter how good or bad the performance itself is lol 

imageproxy.jpg