Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

16 minutes ago, LanasRightCheekFiller said:

tjf, cherry and cinnamon girl all aged like milk 

people simply aren't ready for that conversation :true: 

freak, however... aged like fine wine... very gracefully...

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

24 minutes ago, LanasRightCheekFiller said:

tjf, cherry and cinnamon girl all aged like milk 

agree only with tjf, CG is ok and cherry is a bop except for the trap drums

1 minute ago, moonbeam monsoon said:

Sorryyy lustforlife said sweet Caroline is coming

oh, i don't think "sweet carolina" is a cover of "sweet caroline" or anything like that, i think the title is just a reference

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

13 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Also track 6 is so sexy elegant and spicyyyy  

meaning If You Lay Down With Me ? Is it upbeat or like slow sexy ? guitar driven a la sad girl/PWIC vibes ?

so I turn but I learn not to turn into a wildfire 

to light up your night 

with only a smile and nothing that burns

jA3GJUb.gif

I need this album. :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I love how this entire era has been confusing for us, we do not know what is happening & I love it. 

I am so excited for the record, do u all think on release day she will do a magazine interview or something like Rolling Stone ? 

(I really would love to know what she meant by "other endeavors" that she is pursuing. i've been feeling sad lately (not cause of her leaving social media) but in general about time & the way it can take (ie paradise is very fragile) and I was thinking about the UV/Honeymoon era & all the selfies/art we consumed from her & I just hope it never ends... but it got me thinking about her being an aunt & how maybe it could be toned down, & she has nothing left to give and how lucky we have been to receive her art,  i hope BB isn't the end or break. we have been so spoiled, truly.

i just can't believe Honeymoon was like 6 years ago... & I worry about 6 years from now, how HM will be 12 & BB 6 and what may or may not happen from then to now in regards to art.... idk im ranting and being a sad bitch cause it scares me, im sure ill calm down by tomorrow. ) 

2 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

I love how this entire era has been confusing for us, we do not know what is happening & I love it. 

I am so excited for the record, do u all think on release day she will do a magazine interview or something like Rolling Stone ? 

(I really would love to know what she meant by "other endeavors" that she is pursuing. i've been feeling sad lately (not cause of her leaving social media) but in general about time & the way it can take (ie paradise is very fragile) and I was thinking about the UV/Honeymoon era & all the selfies/art we consumed from her & I just hope it never ends... but it got me thinking about her being an aunt & how maybe it could be toned down, & she has nothing left to give and how lucky we have been to receive her art,  i hope BB isn't the end or break. we have been so spoiled, truly.

i just can't believe Honeymoon was like 6 years ago... & I worry about 6 years from now, how HM will be 12 & BB 6 and what may or may not happen from then to now in regards to art.... idk im ranting and being a sad bitch cause it scares me, im sure ill calm down by tomorrow. ) 

I've been feeling the same way, but in the mean time, at least she admitted that she's still here for the music. 

And one of the insiders confirmed she started working on her next record. Probably the record that has Loved You Then and Now/Rock Candy Sweet, lol

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

f72l.gif

f72m.gif

This song has something on me lately. 

When I finally listen in high apple music quality...:hair::hair: