Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 hour ago, ultralife said:

Ok i know this is old news but is the leaked version of dealer the album version and do we know if the album version is solo or a collab

I think it's the album version 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, ultralife said:

Ok i know this is old news but is the leaked version of dealer the album version and do we know if the album version is solo or a collab

I think someone said one of the snippets feature a part of a Lana verse that is nowhere to be found on the full song that leaked so maybe the album version is solo.

I haven't listened to it tho so I don't know if it's true but there's no reason to lie about that I guess

giphy.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

I think someone said one of the snippets feature a part of a Lana verse that is nowhere to be found on the full song that leaked so maybe the album version is solo.

I haven't listened to it tho so I don't know if it's true but there's no reason to lie about that I guess

There's the original leak and the edited leak that cuts out the weird background noise during a line that mentions a doctor. 

3 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

Can somebody ask BOZ on Atrl which song will be probably fan favourite? :usrs:

he’s not been active in the album thread at all for over a week :lolliney: perhaps he’s taking a tea-spilling break

RVhKIwP.gif

7 minutes ago, May said:

he’s not been active in the album thread at all for over a week :lolliney: perhaps he’s taking a tea-spilling break

let’s hope that he will spill some tea before album release :woot:

3 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

All I want are the album credits. Is that so much to ask for

Like, for real! That'd give us so much to talk about... release at least 1 song credit per week or summn idk :toofunny:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

10 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

eclipse said that.... i dont think he is some kind of God Of Trust but it depends how your brains cells are working :ma:

so somehow you are the only person on earth who has a song that nobody has and with no proof.  give us something real or pack it up with the lies.  :oprah3:

faSE.gif

3 minutes ago, your dealer said:

so somehow you are the only person on earth who has a song that nobody has and with no proof.  give us something real or pack it up with the lies.  :oprah3:

im not the only one. And in fact no one have to report to eclipse if i had or not the song. So he is saying that just because that HIM and the people that get things from HIM paying him dont have the song. If u trust that okay. And i wont give anything in a forum that say alot of bad things about myself. Make some sense.

Lust For Dead   large.gif

12 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

im not the only one. And in fact no one have to report to eclipse if i had or not the song. So he is saying that just because that HIM and the people that get things from HIM paying him dont have the song. If u trust that okay. And i wont give anything in a forum that say alot of bad things about myself. Make some sense.

i dont know what the fuck you're saying but okay. 

faSE.gif

7 hours ago, saith said:

Releasing it as a single before the album would make so much sense. I don't think she would release the album more than a month after Arcadia without a new single.

This would be good buzz for the album for the general public as Doing Time has been. As for the people who've already heard it (with most of the released and leaked songs) it would avoiding giving away too many songs before the album. The new version would still be a nice treat while we wait for the full thing.

the insiders had october 8 as a date i'm hoping it's a single date :flutter: