Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

27 minutes ago, Thoth said:

I don't understand why people are harsh on lustforlife. Everybody made fun of them while they were spilling information like Text Book is the opening track etc. but the information turned out to be true in the end.

i think they're reliable but i don't trust the BBS information, i believe no one has it

BBS is an experimental bop, it has a lot of guitar, a distorted piano and it follows the same vibes from the interlude, except it goes WAY harder.

Y'all are gonna love it so much, it's High By The Beach but on crack.

Running w the wolves, escaping from the city

In my black bathing suit, 'cause life is so pretty

Source: just trust me, bro

kinda-psychic-i-have-a-fifth-sense.gif

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

18 minutes ago, sweetie said:

They're trying to reverse-psychology him into leaking or spilling more info about the tracks to 'prove himself'. The manipulation of it all! :blush3:

this is the very point of being an insider. just like tops, be a pole or keep your mouth shut. :oprah3:

faSE.gif

am i the only one who doesn't want another single released? we already have 4, and honestly, i would've been okay with just 3. i still want an album full of surprises, you know? i don't really foresee her releasing anything else either because she left socials only a couple days after arcadia dropped. i feel like it would make sense to be sort of mia until the album releases :candy:

36 minutes ago, scarlettohara said:

i heard lana's releasing another single before the album but only for the girls :blush2: apparently it won't even show up for men :hype: what a generous queen! :heart:

I think you're confusing BB with Nikki's next album. Lana said she's fed up with her sisters coming to paint her banisters every May. I mean, every May? How bad are you at painting when you have to redo it every year? Just do it properly for once and for all, like a real man. Green and gray is also quite an ugly color combination. That's why BB is dedicated to all the men and women have to wait for LDR 9. I'm sorry, but I'm sure you will enjoy Nikkis country bops :oprah3: