Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

15 minutes ago, naachoboy said:

Im glad that my brain is acting so weird that i dont remember any of the songs apart from the 4 officially released, even tho i heard dealer/thunder/cherry blossom

im this way with thunder I couldnt even tell you how it starts or goes even though ive heard it a handful of times

blackbirds will sing in the same key :karaoke:

as you play, in the shoes, that i bought you :typewriter:

& sweet baby jane, don't know a thing :aw: 

about my songs, but she knows, i'm a monsoon! :slay: 

and baby you... :cryney2:

all the things you do... :agree: 

and the ways you move... :understand:

send me straight to heaven :pray2:

and baby you... :krylie:

what you never knew... :um:

what i never said... :sadcore3:

IS YOU'RE MY LIVING LEGEND! :scream:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

14 minutes ago, COCC said:

I think you're confusing BB with Nikki's next album. Lana said she's fed up with her sisters coming to paint her banisters every May. I mean, every May? How bad are you at painting when you have to redo it every year? Just do it properly for once and for all, like a real man. Green and gray is also quite an ugly color combination. That's why BB is dedicated to all the men and women have to wait for LDR 9. I'm sorry, but I'm sure you will enjoy Nikkis country bops :oprah3:

you can't just expect women to be just like men :oprah2: we're doing our best, it's not our fault men aren't reliable :cryney: that's why lana gives the girls music and the boys can't listen :nails: y'all have done enough :pls: also leave our sister nikki alone and go pick on men. they at least deserve it. :read:

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

1 hour ago, misslizzy said:

am i the only one who doesn't want another single released? we already have 4, and honestly, i would've been okay with just 3. i still want an album full of surprises, you know? i don't really foresee her releasing anything else either because she left socials only a couple days after arcadia dropped. i feel like it would make sense to be sort of mia until the album releases :candy:

I have no self-control when it comes to her, so if I still want surprises when the album drops, I don’t want any single either. Besides, we all thought we’d get White Dress before release and well, we know how this turned out. We’re so close to release that we’ll get a MV when the album drops or shortly after, I think. 

You act like fucking Mr. Brightside :oprah3:

When you're with all your friends :smile4:

But I know what you're like :nails:

When the party ends :karaoke:

JUST DO IT :hottie:

JUST DO IT :clapback:

DON'T WAIT :scream:

imageproxy.jpg

4 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

She really went from "running from the cops in our black bikini tops" to "Black Bathing Suit", this is such a persona growth.

It's because the part about "run away from the police" doesn't apply anymore, as we know. lol :oopna2: So only the bathing suit remained. She's a coherent queen! :oic3:

ya'll claim to have the album yet won't give us the track lengths? that won't effect the release 

please give us the track lengths @lustforlife i see you hunty, snatch our wigs and give us the full tea period girly

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

ya'll claim to have the album yet won't give us the track lengths? that won't effect the release 

please give us the track lengths @lustforlife i see you hunty, snatch our wigs and give us the full tea period girly

I came here to talk about track lengths. I hope there is no song under 3 minutes here.

When do you think she will drop the lengths?

1 minute ago, StillOnMyMind said:

I came here to talk about track lengths. I hope there is no song under 3 minutes here.

like i dont even know why it didn't come with the pre order, i suppose naturally it will be whenever people start getting their hands on the physicals so maybe a few weeks from now? unless someone like boz or eclipse decides to leak them prior

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

20 minutes ago, StillOnMyMind said:

someone said the longest track on the album is text book, i kinda hope that isn’t true since i prefer longer tracks

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

6 hours ago, sweetie said:

I stand with lustforlife.

2WEQg.gif

If he's issgouding from that other forum, he's got excellent taste and is as reliable as they come.

Sweet Carolina is gonna be a collapse!

iSsgouding is alive and breathing:hair:

6 hours ago, cinnamongirI said:

issgoulding outsold lustforlife

:oprah:

6 hours ago, sweetie said:

I stand with lustforlife.

2WEQg.gif

If he's issgouding from that other forum, he's got excellent taste and is as reliable as they come.

Sweet Carolina is gonna be a collapse!

2WEQg.gif