Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

I have a feeling Sweet Carolina will be the dark horse of the album and be her best closing song to date. :hair:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Oh I wish I love that Katy Perry song :hype:

:willcut:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

54 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I think Text Book is about multiple people. I guess you could call it text book, I was looking for the father I wanted back to me suggests that she was in a pattern of using men to replace her father, rather than just one person. 

She also at one point says maybe just the way we're different could set me free and then later people say we're too much alike, but maybe that will finally make it right which again suggests that the song is about multiple relationships, and her overall experience through her text book daddy issues. Given that the album is meant to tell her whole story, it makes sense that she'd start with a topic like this one that people have always associated her with, especially earlier in her career when she sang more about toxic relationships and used the word daddy so often. :true:

The fact that the album ends with Lana not replacing her father with another man, but actually having him back is so truly beautiful :wowcry:

Yes!!! Have felt similar bc of the similarities to baby blue love. Ahh I’m in awe of how text book is somehow able to capture SO MUCH (a testament to her incredible songwriting)

mUENGN9.png

@lustforlife  I have a more curious question, rather than the same old "tell us about bbs or any of the unheard songs!" type questions...

Do you know anything about Rock Candy Sweet(album), like before it became Blue Banisters? Like anything about the jack songs that got scrapped, we know Fine China was there, but was there anything else interesting or noteworthy

9 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

@lustforlife  I have a more curious question, rather than the same old "tell us about bbs or any of the unheard songs!" type questions...

Do you know anything about Rock Candy Sweet(album), like before it became Blue Banisters? Like anything about the jack songs that got scrapped, we know Fine China was there, but was there anything else interesting or noteworthy

she was working on something with jack... she used Love You Now And Then as the point of start for the era (it was originally to be on cocc) but she started to work on a cover album with Zach and then she met Erickson (using Weyes as connection) and start to work on a brand new concept. Blue Banisters is basically a ''acident album'' :hoe:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

11 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

They're not an insider, we were just making them feel good until the album was announced 

21 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

she was working on something with jack... she used Love You Now And Then as the point of start for the era (it was originally to be on cocc) but she started to work on a cover album with Zach and then she met Erickson (using Weyes as connection) and start to work on a brand new concept. Blue Banisters is basically a ''acident album'' :hoe:

look who just gave us details :trisha:

Claimed Sweet Carolina, Nectar of the Gods, Living Legend and Beautiful already

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

An insider told me that "Beautiful" is a screamer that is anything but beautiful. 

I played Dealer for my mom and she was VIBING to it, really got into it and was bobbing her head to it and stuff. Then the "mentally ill synth" (as someone here once called it) came on. She looked around and was like, "WHAT is that noise???" all scared.

:rollin:She was not vibing to it after that. 

Do we think there's going to be another track released before the record?

27 minutes ago, Thunder said:

Do we think there's going to be another track released before the record?

She could release one of the previously heard songs (Thunder, LL, Cherry Blossoms) so that people outside the fanbase can understand their excellence and we can all stream them officially without ruining the surprise of the totally unheard album tracks :hype:

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift