Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

11 minutes ago, CmonDownToFL said:

No more arguing!

So Thunder WILL have a video, Dealer will too & so will Black Bathing Suit! This was confirmed by my uncle's lice. I have a fun idea for all the delusional girlies like myself - let's start picking roommates for our stay at the psych ward when we all inevitably end up there :cuteface:

I pick Jared. I have a thing for deranged buttlicking guys :um2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Don't they usually post the full credits and track lengths with the preorders? :icant: I'm afraid we'll have to wait until the release to find out all of that (or a booklet leak :creepna:)

Boz saying that Text Book is pretty much the longest song makes me think there's another one that's ~5 min long tho

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

I was just scrolling thru my notes app and stumbled upon a list of my top 10 unreleased Lana songs from fall 2020… funny how almost half of these will be officially released songs so I have to basically remake this list ahaha

1. I talk to Jesus 
  2. Living legend 
  3. Color blue 
  4. Fine China 
  5. Never let me go 
  6. Thunder
  7. Cherry blossom 
  8. Your girl 
  9. Yes to Heaven 
  10. Tv in black and white

Your MIND :trisha:

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Don't they usually post the full credits and track lengths with the preorders? :icant: I'm afraid we'll have to wait until the release to find out all of that (or a booklet leak :creepna:)

Boz saying that Text Book is pretty much the longest song makes me think there's another one that's ~5 min long tho

there is :awkney:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

I'm still not over the fact that I thought The Trio was gonna be a cute little minute long interlude with some piano and guitar with lyrics about Nikki Jenny and Lana, and then it turned out to be an Ennio Morricone sample with a trap beat 

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, WhiteHydrangea said:

Did we already clear if the song is Sweet Caroline or Sweet CarolinA? Because now Rob posted about recording the song and he named it Sweet CarolinE

rob is just a boomer. the song is most definitely sweet carolina and has nothing to do with sweet caroline. 

faSE.gif

24 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

all the songs we have except the interlude are around 5 minutes so most songs will probably be around that length. cherry blossom will most likely be the shortest one :bebe: