Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Just now, lustforlife said:

Erickson gave the album a lush and intense form. And Zach seems to be one of the last ones that like the rock beach old days... dont worry :blush3:

When we get FIILY 2.0 

the collapse :cumming:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

This time around, I think she had a lot of freedom in picking the songs she wanted to have on the record. Otherwise, she couldn't have scrapped half of them as she did in June. That's notably because she didn't spend the past year teasing them on Instagram.

I mean, there were probably dozens of NFR outtakes - there were 129 songs made for LFL, and there was even more time between LFL and NFR than between Honeymoon and LFL - but there was no room for them when she made the final tracklist. There were already 12 songs she had teased (although that's when we got the preorder, but it's true that we didn't know about The Greatest and Fuck It I Love You by the time she was making the final tracklist). And we would've been unhappy if she had scrapped some of them although that didn't prevent her from scrapping Yosemite and Dealer but maybe she wanted to, because she had grown tired of them, and liked some other songs more.

This time, she had no such commitment to respect, and I think such freedom in the picking makes for an amazing album :gurl:

13 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Shs changed the date of vinyls btw

No longer 29th now its coming in the same day that the album drops

https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/*/BLUE-BANISTERS-VINYL-BUNDLE/757T0000000

so all vinyls will count as first week sales? we won

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Sorry for the Jack fans i really love him but when u see this album you will understand why lana dump him. He became lazy in his productions... those songs are so more well builted.

I want that album so badly right now :hdu:

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

There you have it! Those songs are so more well builted folks!

let's not make fun of people's grammar when english isn't their first language please