Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

At this point i still dont understand why does the piano bug some of y'all so much, as if using piano for your songs is a lazy thing or something... like, it's ridiculous, most of Lana's best songs of her discography are piano ballads. The way y'all just give yourselves the right to throw at her such random non-sense bullshits for no reason is so unreal.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

i heard that elizabeth woolridge grant could possibly be singing on this album, do we believe this rumor? :hdu: 

I really hope not, her duets are always underwhelming and don't hit as hard as solo tracks :suicide:

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i was also informed that lana del rey will be using this instrument called "vocal chords" for blue banisters? how do we feel about this? :hdu: :um2: 

that’s a brand of piano right?

"Don’t forget me"

11 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

honestly i feel like this is such an unpopular opinion but i really dont want the album to leak, we're SO close, wouldn't it be better just to hear it in 9 days as the artist intended? sure if we were months away then by all means leak that shit but we're literally in single digits now :derpna: just over a week!

and honestly i feel like it'd be such a special experience for us all to be able to enjoy it on release day together, whether on streaming services or on vinyl, cd, cassette, however we wanna listen to it in fullllll beautiful quality, not using some site like [redacted] or having to download any shady files or whatever! and everyone can do their little release day rituals too! it'd just be so much better. im manifesting a smooth rollout personally, sorry :wink:

edit: leak Crazy For You tho

I agree. I don't know if Lana still gives a flying rat's ass anymore about having her albums leak but still I think it's past the time for that tbh... we're so close to release day so what's the point in leaking just a few days prior and ruin the moment? Plus BB being the first album to NOT leak would make it even more special :smile:

Besides leaking crazy for you, greenwich acid & garden of eden sounds like it would be way more rewarding than leaking an album that's gonna be out in 9 days anyway  :true:

9 days is basically 8 days which is basically 7 days which is basically 6 days which is basically 5 days which is basically 4 days which is basically 3 days which is basically 2 days which is basically 1 day which is basically 0 days which basically means the album came out yesterday giphy.gif

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

4 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

At this point i still dont understand why does the piano bug some of y'all so much, as if using piano for your songs is a lazy thing or something... like, it's ridiculous, most of her best songs are piano ballads.

So true bestie. Imagine if people complained about piano on like, a Tori Amos record or sumn. 

Her music become more selective (???) is again, the trend kinda started with NFR; those who get tired of piano can sashay away and those who stay will have a time of a lifetime.

periodt.jpg

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

2 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

ALBUM, SONGS EVERYTHING COMING IN 9 DAYS

LDR9 title + 1st release date announcement in 9 DAYS. WE WON! BITCHES REJOICE!!!

:trisha::hype::trisha::hype::trisha::hype::trisha::hype::trisha::hype::trisha::hype::trisha::hype:

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

3 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

So true bestie. Imagine if people complained about piano on like, a Tori Amos record or sumn. 

Her music become more selective (???) is again, the trend kinda started with NFR; those who get tired of piano can sashay away and those who stay will have a time of a lifetime.

periodt.jpg:judgingu4:

They just want to spread their Antonoff national hate propaganda :et: