Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

13 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Nope - luckily. I love both but their styles feel so distant in this moment of their careers so :whatever: 

Venus fly trap (remix) it would be awesome

13 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

At this point i still dont understand why does the piano bug some of y'all so much, as if using piano for your songs is a lazy thing or something... like, it's ridiculous, most of Lana's best songs of her discography are piano ballads. The way y'all just give yourself the right to throw at her such random non-sense bullshits for no reason.

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLU

12 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

Yes, she is featured on Adele's new album

that's more random than Lana ft. Ariana and Hannah

10 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i was also informed that lana del rey will be using this instrument called "vocal chords" for blue banisters? how do we feel about this? :hdu: :um2: 

OMG THIS LAZY BITCH, SO DONE WITH HER... WE WANT ELECTRO-HYPER-POP BANGERS WITH HEAVY AUTOTUNE ALA CHER

Somebody please create a LDR9 thread for now. I feel like this b*tch will do this all over again by putting us back in a hopeless cycle of hell just to torture us cause some of y'all deserve it.

:lange:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

7 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

"If you lie down with me" mentions Barrie's dick size in the lyrics, listen and find out :um2:

So that's what she meant by 6 inch 2 in NFR :oopna:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Somebody please create a LDR9 thread for now. I feel like this b*tch will do this all over again by putting us back in a hopeless cycle of hell just to torture us cause some of y'all deserve it.

:lange:

It's our fault believing her lies

16 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

lipsters saying how much they hate piano ballads & the piano in lana's songs while at the same time listening to old money, fine china, million dollar man, & cherry blossom

Top 30 Asmr Chewing Gum GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Yes lol 100%, i’m screaming at my phone seeing all the piano but I’m playing Change right now. 

1 minute ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

Soooooo...THE leak next week? :nails:

Yes just talked to the leaker he said he'll leak it Oct 22 :agree:

9 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:
  Reveal hidden contents

has anyone read the "Please don't leak my album" message some hours ago (it's a pdf)? :-)

calling from beyond the grave i just wanna say "please dont leak my album"

Just now, turquoisejewel said:

Yes just talked to the leaker he said he'll leak it Oct 22 :agree:

Yaaaasssssss :godlaugh:

On that day I'll be a muse AND happy too :kiss:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

why are people saying there are guitars in living legend? isn't that just her voice with a tonne of reverb to sound like a guitar? thats how i've always heard it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

23 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

lipsters saying how much they hate piano ballads & the piano in lana's songs while at the same time listening to old money, fine china, million dollar man, & cherry blossom

Lipsters listening to Terrance Loves You after complaining over songs having piano credits on Blue Banisters 

giphy.gif?cid=790b761151c44a634062d87822

imageproxy.jpg

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

if only we had ldrakalg credits so we could see how much songs/which songs had piano :typewriter:

From what I can hear, I'm pretty sure that Oh Say Can You See, Put Me In A Movie and Yayo do :smile:

imageproxy.jpg