Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

6 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

Allow me to explain. The interlude is a small sweet taster of a world Lana has yet to open up. What is that world? A spaghetti western heaven in which Lana will leave her old life behind, get on a majestic horse and travel to the wild west to live out the rest of her days as a gun wielding outlaw queen. The trumpets are supposed to represent her inner anger (notice how they are the loudest instruments in the snippet). The trap beats are supposed to represent modernism and to provide a soft contrast between the old world and the new world. In other words, the interlude is a masterpiece 

:tommy:

it's also the 4th track, as in the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse: jack antonoff, erickson, barrie, and her father's wife. it's also the number of the new tracks, each one will illustrate her revenge on each of the horsemen in order for her to regain her freedom to fuck white cops. 

there’s like or two reliable insiders on lb that are right about her messy releases so if someone claims to be an insider should just feed us with spillage like outtakes or concrete relevant info me thinks :oprah3: 

Baby, I'll be like a wildflower
I live on sheer willpower
I'll do my best never to turn into something
That burns, burns, burns
Like the others baby, burns, burns, burns

Friendly reminder that even if someone is annoying us in the thread, it’s not right to make fun of their English proficiency! Friendly reminder that this is an international forum and no one is less intelligent because of their language fluencies! Thanks :) 

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Friendly reminder that even if someone is annoying us in the thread, it’s not right to make fun of their English proficiency! Friendly reminder that this is an international forum and no one is less intelligent because of their language fluencies! Thanks :) 

The only real hot tea that has been spilled today, thank you!!

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

1 minute ago, your dealer said:

black bathing suit, if you lie down with me, beautiful, VIOLETS FOR ROSES, sweet carolina

all the songs we haven't heard

all the possibilities 

the way we'll feel hearing lana del rey that has never touched our ears <3 

okay i totally love this but hopefully beautiful does not embody comic sans 

what do you think the 5 unheard songs would fit in the rest of her discography based on the title only?

Black Bathing Suit: Ultraviolence
If You Lie Down With Me: Honeymoon
Beautiful: Norman Fucking Rockwell!
Violets For Roses: Lust For Life
Sweet Carolina: Chemtrails Over The Country Club