Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

tbh after BB i hope she takes a break and doesnt immediatly jump to another era like she has been doing for a while now

i feel like having a period of time without listening to new material and not knowing what she's up to, then coming back with a new sound to explore could do good to her carrier

I still can't believe this three day...fun fest...started with someone complaining about Lana's family being involved in her work. We've come so far :trisha:

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Super Movie said:

I still can't believe this three day...fun fest...started with someone complaining about Lana's family being involved in her work. We've come so far :trisha:

it actually technically started with discussing how much of a STAN adele is

i've heard she has every mix, demo, & version of coconut & key lime pie on vinyl Top 30 Asmr Chewing Gum GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

Adele exposed for being Lana's biggest leaker. She's actually the one who gave us most of the leaks we have. They confirmed this on the news just a few minutes ago. All other leakers found dead.

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

i have to physically go into work tomorrow so the full album will leak in hq

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She's dropping the album trailer this Friday, btw. Wasn't planning on telling anyone but I guess I'll help the less fortunate!

It starts with her sitting next to a window & the sun is illuminating her eyeballs, she says "get ready for me albom . It called Blue Barringston It will be in stor-" and it abruptly ends. I suspect she accidentally stopped recording and didn't bother to re-do it.

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

36 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

why are people saying there are guitars in living legend? isn't that just her voice with a tonne of reverb to sound like a guitar? thats how i've always heard it

there's guitar throughout the song, i don't think they are talking about the "waaaah wha wha wha wha wha whaaaa" guitar sounding part 

reasons why i think shes seriously retiring from music and that we'll never hear a new song from her ever again :

-she never released that much albums in a short time, if feels like she is rushing to release her last songs and retire

-the fact that she reworked two old songs cherry blossom living legend , she's saying goodbye to them

-she retired from instagram saying she's working on projects (she didnt say another album)

-her family is on one of her songs, because maybe she's never gonna release music again so she said it's the time that i include my family

-no promotion for the future blue banisters songs coming 

1 minute ago, imenos said:

reasons why i think shes seriously retiring from music and that we'll never hear a new song from her ever again :

-she never released that much albums in a short time, if feels like she is rushing to release her last songs and retire

-the fact that she reworked two old songs cherry blossom living legend , she's saying goodbye to them

-she retired from instagram saying she's working on projects (she didnt say another album)

-her family is on one of her songs, because maybe she's never gonna release music again so she said it's the time that i include my family

baby she’s not retiring from music she literally said that in her good bye to social media post :defeated:

faSE.gif

1 minute ago, imenos said:

She is releasing 2 albums in the same year cause Chemtrails was delayed. If it was released late 2020 (as it was planned) releasing an album just 1 year after the last one wouldn't be a weird thing to do for Lana

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, imenos said:

- taylor swift also released 2 albums in one year, as well as many other artists 

- she's been reworking old songs since ultraviolence 

- she's still on her honeymoon account 

- her family has been involved in her work since 2006

- she almost never promotes her songs anyways, she usually just tells us they're coming 

also, she's working on the covers album still 

(also sorry if this sounds bitchy i swear i don't mean for it to)

imageproxy.jpg

13 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

there's guitar throughout the song, i don't think they are talking about the "waaaah wha wha wha wha wha whaaaa" guitar sounding part 

there is? i swear it is only piano

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e