Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

13 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

IYLDWM is a bass/violin driven song. it has killer harmonies and lana's best bridge, a melody show off.

Reveal hidden contents

my insider era it's true it's true

I know that you were just kidding but it got me thinking about how much we need proper bridges on this album. None of the 4 songs we have so far have the classical verse-chorus-verse-chorus-bridge-chorus structure. They all kinda stop after the second chorus and a somewhat short outro. Mostly, this has been the case since Norman Fucking Rockwell, except for songs like Dance Till We Die or Not All Who Wander Are Lost, but even for the songs on Chemtrails which do have a bridge, it usually has the same chords, or even the same lyrics and/or melody as the verses, which used not to be the case up until Lust For Life. So I'm hoping that listening back to her older unreleased songs made her realize how cool having proper bridges is, and how she needs to bring them back :heart: I mean the bridge is arguably the best part of most of her older songs

17 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

What is happening in this thread since three days?!? 

The best ones lost their minds:trisha: It's strange but it's true darling :true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

The best ones lose their minds:trisha: It's strange but it's true darling :true:

Quoting two of the songs I've had in my mind all day - our minds :legend: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

6 minutes ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

The way all my real life friends LOVE Wildflower Wildfire but Lana Boards hate it… make it make sense

Wildflower Wildfire is such a serve!! The melody,  her vocals,  the hot fire hot weather hot coffee part is everything, the stardust line:lange:, the lyrics:wowcry: the outro with the interesting percussion choice:trisha:

Already an album highlight if you ask me:oprah3: 

LB girlies need to come to their senses & realize the serve WFWF is:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

violets for roses has a HTE type progression, starting with horns and orchestra drums and ending in an explosive way with distorted guitars and experimental electronic synths that go left and right on the headphones, combined with autotuned vocals where she belts crazier than dealer

Spoiler

confirmed by ldraddic

Just now, lustforlife said:

The way i would literally die to lana do something like happier then ever (song) btw :tsk:

our minds

Just now, Dealer Boulevard said:

Wildflower Wildfire is such a serve!! The melody,  her vocals,  the hot fire hot weather hot coffee part is everything, the stardust line:lange:, the lyrics:wowcry: the outro with the interesting percussion choice:trisha:

Already an album highlight if you ask me:oprah3: 

LB girlies need to come to their senses & realize the serve WFWF is:true:

wfwf is this era's cherry/cinnamon girl/tjf :true: people are just not ready to come to terms with it 

The Wildflower Wildfire slander is the reason nobody leaks shit. You don't deserve it. :peace:

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

The way i would literally die to lana do something like happier then ever (song) btw :tsk:

Lana doing mumble talking and calling it singing is not something I'd give my life up for. But to each his own

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

1 hour ago, lustforlife said:

Shs changed the date of vinyls btw

No longer 29th now its coming in the same day that the album drops

https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/*/BLUE-BANISTERS-VINYL-BUNDLE/757T0000000

Saw this and got excited but that’s the UK site. US still says the 29th unfortunately https://shoplanadelrey.com/products/blue-banisters-transparent-yellow-2lp

3 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

The Wildflower Wildfire slander is the reason nobody leaks shit. You don't deserve it. :peace:

true but why should those who love it pay for the sins of others :peace: leak roll with me (on the radio) demo 2

the way everyone thinks that being accused of being ldraddict is an insult is fucking sending me I can't :lmao:

no godflower godfire slander in this household thanks

sofia-vergara-holding-a-knife.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, Future Jazz said:

true but why should those who love it pay for the sins of others :peace: leak  UFB , On & On, Crazy For You, California Demo 

Period:gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg