Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

11 days :kris: the album seems so close but still so far away somehow :lange:

Anyways I can't wait to hear BBS, If You Lie Down With Me, Beautiful,  Violets For Roses , DEALER & Sweet Caroline oh oh oh :hide:

I'm not that hyped for Beautiful & Sweet Carolina tbh & I don't  know why, but that's actually a good sign cause they will probably snatch my existence left , right & center. I wasn't hyped for Text Book too & it really  scalped me on the first listen:wowcry:

I'm wondering what she still has planned, the Arcadia alt video was such a beautiful,  stunning surprise,  maybe another music video is coming or an album trailer ( manifesting big time):pray2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

"Season of the Witch" starts playing but instead it's "Season of the Fake Leaks"

I remember being on my work break and checking insta and seeing Lana post about BB (at the start of the year omg time has flown) and we're gonna have it in our ears so soooooon, is this happiness?

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

1 hour ago, The Siren said:

the question should be if there will be lyrics in the booklet, as she hasnt done that since BTD smh

My edition of Chemtrails has the lyrics from the first four songs (White Dress - Let Me Love You Like a Woman). It's like someone lost interest halfway through designing it.

QcQ5ySr.thumb.jpg.575af4f0cbe14802e74cdf

3lfQEhw.png

58 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i'm so excited to see the gatefold and the back of the vinyl, hoping some record store will be uploading pics or a video of it a week before release AT LEAST

It's gonna be simple and basic, trust me

something like Violet's back cover and NFR's gatefold 

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

8 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

My edition of Chemtrails has the lyrics from the first four songs (White Dress - Let Me Love You Like a Woman). It's like someone lost interest halfway through designing it.

manifesting her marketing team gets fuckin fired and replaced honestly - the quality should be reflective of america's greatest singer-songwriter QcQ5ySr.thumb.jpg.575af4f0cbe14802e74cdf 

mUENGN9.png

46 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

No it's cos they used the lyrics for the singles. White dress and TJF were promo singles/predetermined singles. 

39 minutes ago, Neohumanist said:

Manifesting lyrics video like those used by Taylor for Evermore and Folklore:defeated:

Having one with an aesthetic involving pearls would snatch :defeated:

why cant we name that d word site? do we get banned or sumn? its just a website, someone enlighten me

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

10 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

why cant we name that d word site? do we get banned or sumn? its just a website, someone enlighten me

we don’t associate with her (it’s bad for LB when leaks pop up cause Elle gets in trouble so we’re trying to avoid any connection with it)

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

15 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

6 minutes ago, yayoop said:

we don’t associate with her (it’s bad for LB when leaks pop up cause Elle gets in trouble so we’re trying to avoid any connection with it)

This and you'll at least get warning point(s) if not banned

@DeluluKingwas banned permanently for posting a YouTube video with an Arcadia snippet from Instagram