Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

beautiful is a 5 minute track where she only uses her own voice as an instrument, besides the drums, that are full on reverb and almost silence her in an artistic way. the dynamics are insane and in the outro she hits her highest note. she speaks in french on the track but only to say "voulez vous coucher avec moi, c'est soir"

Jenny was smoking by the pool

5Giz.gif

We were riding with Nikki Lane

40542aa944090a6a45ac0e3b3601a6d1--austin

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Even though the US store still says Oct 29, it’s promising that they CAN have the vinyls ready for Oct 22 and maybe will update later. I need them ASAP though cause they’re just TOO gorgeous and I want a good first week. I want promo and 140K USsales first week quote me ? 

1 hour ago, Arcadia said:

Allow me to explain. The interlude is a small sweet taster of a world Lana has yet to open up. What is that world? A spaghetti western heaven in which Lana will leave her old life behind, get on a majestic horse and travel to the wild west to live out the rest of her days as a gun wielding outlaw queen. The trumpets are supposed to represent her inner anger (notice how they are the loudest instruments in the snippet). The trap beats are supposed to represent both innovation and modernism, which is to provide a soft contrast between the old world and the new world. In other words, the interlude is a masterpiece 

:tommy:

7 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

the rat in my kitchen confirmed that dealer contains the lyric "cherry music video" from which came the title of her scrapped project cherry music video

Hell ye. Me taking in all the faxx on lanaboards this fine afternoon

giphy.gif?cid=790b761142a3acf4395b982038

3 hours ago, Honeyyoung said:

let's not make fun of people's grammar when english isn't their first language please

Who said I was making fun? Clearly I was just reiterating the point stated in the post above mine. Sorry your feelings are hurt baby ):

f7rX.gif

f7s0.gif

f7s2.gif

f7s3.gif

:oprah3::oprah:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

12 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

wfwf is a career highlight and if u don’t think so just go to sleep tonight knowing that ur wrong 

and never wake up again :oprah3: