Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

I hope Blue Banisters will serve a "White Dress" moment.

I know we all are sick of mr Antonoff but damn, that "White Dress" bitch hits HARD. ? How tf did she come up with that downatthemeninthemusicbusinessconference? 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

i can't wait to hear the album version of living legend. i didn't expect it on the tracklist, so it was such a nice surprise, i love that song sooo much :flutter:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

35 minutes ago, Hannus said:

i can't wait to hear the album version of living legend. i didn't expect it on the tracklist, so it was such a nice surprise, i love that song sooo much :flutter:

Literally one of my fav unreleased, it makes me so emotional for no real reason :trisha:

11 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

I'm really scared of reworked stuff. I'm thinking of TNBAR... she destroyed that fully for NFR in my opinion. 

That's cos the lyrics to the demo didn't fit the album. With BB, it's a retelling of her life basically (as far as I've learned) so these unreleased songs fit in that sense. 

We can do it darlings

Sis went offline so this is what we have to do!

umDIXh3.jpg

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

28 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

I'm really scared of reworked stuff. I'm thinking of TNBAR... she destroyed that fully for NFR in my opinion. 

Living Legend will snap i believe in her.

Give her a chance

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

Living Legend will snap i believe in her.

Give her a chance

Living Legend has clicked with me yet,

except for the distorted vocals at the end  (I got it in very poor quality), but isn’t Dan Heath involved on the final ?!? I mean, it can’t miss. 

33 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

two things, TNBAR that was on NFR was the one that was cut from LFL. the demo that leaked with more depressing lyrics was an early demo of the song from back in early 2016 when she was going to call the album Best American Record, but that concept got scrapped for Lust for Life and a slightly more positive themed album and so did the song, but it still got cut and then put on NFR. In 2017 interviews she mentions TNBAR being about Topanga and a happy track along with yosemite

also, beautiful people got reworked and still came out lovely! have hope

2 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

I hope Blue Banisters will serve a "White Dress" moment.

I know we all are sick of mr Antonoff but damn, that "White Dress" bitch hits HARD. ? How tf did she come up with that downatthemeninthemusicbusinessconference? 

I fucking love White Dress and that song, as well as the whole Chemtrails album, slaps hard at the moment (it’s the beginning of fall in Canada and even though it’s still hot, we feel like the heat is going away. That album should have been out last September). 
I don’t know if there’ll be tracks that will snap as hard as White Dress on BB, but the album already has many moments where she experiments with her voice, a bit like she did with WD (the bridge of Living Legend, Dealer…). And the storytelling on the four singles is already iconic and career highlights. 

1 minute ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

1 month :smile3::icant::blush::horror::dafuq:

Praying for early shipments 

19 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

We can do it darlings

Sis went offline so this is what we have to do!

iFUG3GE.jpg

I can't wait to stream Blue Babisters :creep:

Happy as the moonshine

I really hate that all the unreleased tracks are stuck at the back of the record. 

I haven't heard it yet but I've changed my track list based on the titles and what the record would be like if titled Arcadia... 

Spoiler

01. Arcadia

02. Wildflower Wildfire 

03. The Trio 

04. Black Bathing Suit 

05. If You Lie Down With Me 

06. Thunder

07. Nectar Of The Gods 

08. Beautiful 

09. Violets For Roses 

10. Dealer

11. Living Legend 

12. Cherry Blossom 

13. Textbook 

14. Blue Banisters 

15. Sweet Carolina

1 minute ago, bored said:

I really hate that all the unreleased tracks are stuck at the back of the record. 

I haven't heard it yet but I've changed my track list based on the titles and what the record would be like if titled Arcadia... 

Hide contents

01. Arcadia

02. Wildflower Wildfire 

03. The Trio 

04. Black Bathing Suit 

05. If You Lie Down With Me 

06. Thunder

07. Nectar Of The Gods 

08. Beautiful 

09. Violets For Roses 

10. Dealer

11. Living Legend 

12. Cherry Blossom 

13. Textbook 

14. Blue Banisters 

15. Sweet Carolina

Yesss i swear the way Arcadia flows straight to WW tho :trisha: