Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

2 hours ago, scarlettohara said:

sweet carolina vibes maybe?

I was thinking/hoping the same thing! ❤️

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

thunder is a boring song to me, i hope the rework is much more exciting (its boring, not bad) 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Lana's got the social media detox glow, the album comes out in 30 days...we're being fed so well :dance:

imageproxy.jpg

Did anyone realize how “Sweet Caroline” could be some kind of tribute to Chuck, whose real name is Caroline? It would also make sense that Rob and Alana (her friend) collaborated for it 

1 minute ago, Atlantis said:

Did anyone realize how “Sweet Caroline” could be some kind of tribute to Chuck, whose real name is Caroline? It would also make sense that Rob and Alana (her friend) collaborated for it 

well that's what I think it is too I don't know about everyone else

I think it's about chuck and baby phoenix

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

So I have a theory about Black Bathing Suit. 

Insiders have described it as an invite. Knowing that it follows Arcadia, I could see it being a metaphor for how she feels she has to censor her body. The black bathing suit could be the censor box we often see in television and this song could be her urge to rip off the black bathing suit and be free in her body and a big fuck you to anyone who has anything bad to say about it. 

The way Arcadia ends/the trio interlude makes it seem like she’s just getting started in terms of talking about her body.

Just a bit of speculation while we wait for the album but I would love if she went in this direction :sluttybunny:

11 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

no cuz its sweet carolinA