48 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Hide contents

Shaking and throwing up

Anyway thunder isn't boring . Now let's move o

What…who said that Thunder was boring??? :wtf:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, LanasRightCheekFiller said:

the thunder was so insignificant nobody remembers what it tastes like :xgiggle:

Go ahead and fill up that left cheek with whatever crack they put in the right one

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

i’m really not a fan of the whole “the songs are leaked anyway, we don’t need them on the album, we don’t wanna pay for leaked songs” mindset. y’all literally BEGGED to have unreleased songs on an album. the leaked songs that made the cut for blue banisters are obviously there for a reason. they were never meant to be heard before blue banisters and it’s not her fault that they got leaked. it’s her material, she worked hard on them, she has every right to earn money from the hard work she puts into these songs. just because the songs were leaked doesn’t mean they don’t deserve a place on an album, plus i’m sure they’re all reworked. y’all r just mad that ur fave leaked/unreleased songs didn’t make the cut instead of the ones that did make the cut, let’s face it. the songs she selected for this album obviously represent parts of her life and they tell a story of how her life was a few years ago, that’s basically the whole purpose of this album, to share her story throughout the years, she said it, she wants these selected songs to tell us what it was like. she knows what she’s doing.

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

1 minute ago, L Del Ray said:

i’m really not a fan of the whole “the songs are leaked anyway, we don’t need them on the album, we don’t wanna pay for leaked songs” mindset. y’all literally BEGGED to have unreleased songs on an album. the leaked songs that made the cut for blue banisters are obviously there for a reason. they were never meant to be heard before blue banisters and it’s not her fault that they got leaked. it’s her material, she worked hard on them, she has every right to earn money from the hard work she puts into these songs. just because the songs were leaked doesn’t mean they don’t deserve a place on an album, plus i’m sure they’re all reworked. y’all r just mad that ur fave leaked/unreleased songs didn’t make the cut instead of the ones that did make the cut, let’s face it. the songs she selected for this album obviously represent parts of her life and they tell a story of how her life was a few years ago, that’s basically the whole purpose of this album, to share her story throughout the years, she said it, she wants these selected songs to tell us what it was like. she knows what she’s doing.

i actually had a similar mindset before we found out she reworked certain songs for blue banisters, i didn't think it made any difference and she could add songs which were new & unheard, but i totally respect her decision to add leaked songs and i'm actually really excited to hear the new versions! it's her work which was never supposed to come out, she still has the right to use them in her official projects, it's not her fault they were stolen & leaked! i think she chose the perfect songs to rework/release, queen of disaster & serial killer can stay unreleased :hooker:

WGe8ynS.gif

18 minutes ago, scarlettohara said:

only women get to listen to the whole album period 

tumblr_pzdsnciEcf1vk6enco5_400.gifv

Sorry gurl but if BB would've been intended for women she'd have released it in Hot Girl Summer and not Sad Boy Autumn

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

31 minutes ago, L Del Ray said:

Has anyone said they don’t want to pay for 3 leaked songs? Lol. i’ve not personally heard that.  For me I just don’t feel like they fit in with the album,  they just felt like she’s added them as a filler.  But we will see when we hear the album in full. If the other tracks are good it won’t matter.

also I’m very sorry to say this but I’m not a big fan of Nectar of the Gods because it’s really repetitive and the lyrics sound like a parody of a Lana Del Rey song it’s that generic. ‘I get wild on you baby I get wild and fucking crazy, like the color blue’ makes me cringe a little. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance