Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Sheridan was filming from a recording studio…do we think there’s a live performance in the style of LMLYLAW coming soon? Or maybe a music video that has lip-synching scenes in a studio? I cant see why else he would be down at the studio with Lana (unless he was just there to listen to new material, but I feel like he’s definitely teasing a new visual)!

Imagine if we got a performance of Blue Banisters similar to the one we got for Honeymoon from the Live Lounge :oprah4: I've always really liked her recorded performances, the Jimmy Fallon one last December was really cute (and I was proud of her for doing live TV again since she hadn't after SNL). The LMLYLAW + Silent Night performance she did for that charity was good too 

imageproxy.jpg

I don't know if she would perform Text Book or Wildflower Wildfire, but I do see her performing Arcadia and Blue Banisters :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 minutes ago, Thunder said:

I don't know if she would perform Text Book or Wildflower Wildfire, but I do see her performing Arcadia and Blue Banisters :oprah3:

Arcadia would be heavenly live :trisha: It would show off her vocals so well

imageproxy.jpg

3 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I’m not here for Lana slaughtering Thunder like she did BAR…she’d have to be out of her mind which she often is…so I’m terrified. 

She literally went on holiday before her album launch, i can assure you, she will slaughter Thunder.

ngl, i low-key want a moss green LDR translucent vinyl :grinds: I really hope Lana goes more experimental with Vinyl variants, plain red/blue/yellow is boring sometimes.

e2Fbc1p.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

8 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

ngl, i low-key want a moss green LDR translucent vinyl :grinds: I really hope Lana goes more experimental with Vinyl variants, plain red/blue/yellow is boring sometimes.

e2Fbc1p.jpg

That's so pretty! I'm kinda disappointed in the color variants this era but oh well. That yellow one for the blue cover is horrendous, it reminds me of clorox.