Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

7 hours ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

omg imagine the meltdowns if she did a live performance of Dealer with Miles Kane on Live Lounge or something. I would honestly be really interested to see how it would turn out lol

PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN ANAL DEL TACO :trisha:

1 hour ago, 111 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

those who are stuck in lizzy grant trailer trash daddy drug dealer motorbike garbage days love it

it would have been cute back then, it sounds off and wrong now

she barely has any lines, the production is extremely lazy with one drum loop and one melody

lyrically makes zero sense on this retrospective personal stream of concsciousness album

vocally it's nice but then the majority of the song is miles kane sounding like a frog on crack

as the winner of worst taste x3 you'll love it!

It's likely just a demo anyway for one

And two it's fucking amazing shut your mouth smh

Spoiler

Dealer is camp, some people just don't understand what camp is :hottie: I am wondering if it'll sound better in HQ though. I haven't actually listened to it in full for quite a bit now, but the melody is an absolute earworm. It's constantly stuck in my head lol

imageproxy.jpg

4 minutes ago, Super Movie said:
  Hide contents

Dealer is camp, some people just don't understand what camp is :hottie: I am wondering if it'll sound better in HQ though. I haven't actually listened to it in full for quite a bit now, but the melody is an absolute earworm. It's constantly stuck in my head lol

this is my first time reading the word earworm :wowcry:

mUENGN9.png

2 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

this is my first time reading the word earworm :wowcry:

I sat there staring at what I'd typed trying to think of another word before I posted it :bebe: It's the only way I can describe that song though because it's literally like it climbed into my brain through my ears and now it plays on loop lol 

imageproxy.jpg

Spoiler

Imagine thinking Dealer is anything less than a game-changer and a balls-to-the-wall brave track for someone like Lana to release. Experimental doesn’t necessarily mean multi-instrumental genre-shifting noise-y epicness! :makeup2: 

IMG-7960.jpg

I honestly can’t wait for the entire shift in the female alternative music landscape to alt-indie-rock instrumentals under aching, confessional writing about how the past intertwines with the present and the future :awkney:

Taylor’s Green Curtains incoming!

Lorde’s Drunk At The Front Porch impending!

Halsey’s If I Can’t Have a Grammy, I Want The Countryside in the works!

IMG-7960.jpg

19 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Imagine thinking Dealer is anything less than a game-changer and a balls-to-the-wall brave track for someone like Lana to release. Experimental doesn’t necessarily mean multi-instrumental genre-shifting noise-y epicness! :makeup2: 

Dealer is the moment!!! New name, who dis? #dealersupremacy :nails:

1 hour ago, Super Movie said:
  Hide contents

Pin by ☽Pina Colada ? on L O L | Met gala, Get over it, Television

59 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

In a different thread sure

in a different universe

42 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:
  Hide contents

22 minutes ago, Stargirls Dealer said:

Dealer is the moment!!! New name, who dis? #dealersupremacy :nails:

power-rangers.gif

faSE.gif

5 hours ago, L Del Ray said:

still can’t believe there isn’t a brown vinyl pressing with the standard cover art..

Axtually, brown does sort of work!

The way we could have same color for Lorde & Lana & fucking Billie vinyls at the same time ?
7Jfmwwz.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

13 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Every time the "Dealer art or trash" conversation starts I feel more tempted to listen to it :icant:

The album can't come soon enough. 

I think I'll love it even if it's weird and not very melodical just for the screaming :pussypower:

Spoiler

It's honestly not nearly as weird as some people say in my opinion. The rhythm and vibe are excellent and chill, and the screaming isn't really screaming but more-so exasperated singing. It's an amazing song though, not sure how anyone could call it trash. :dorothy2:

9 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

SIGNED BUNDLES ARE NOW BACK TO STOCK ON UK

https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/

Why is her label getting staff to now write her signature in ugly coloured markers? COCC had blue and now BB is neon orange? Enough is enough :oprah3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

18 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

Why is her label getting staff to now write her signature in ugly coloured markers? COCC had blue and now BB is neon orange? Enough is enough :oprah3:

i really think we should refrain from accusations like this without any proof. 

faSE.gif

5 minutes ago, your dealer said:

i really think we should refrain from accusations like this without any proof. 

But we do have some proof. I can't remember where it was posted but someone made a post comparing the COCC signatures and all of them looked wildly different. I'm not denying Lana has signed stuff before, but I can imagine it would be easier for her team to assign staff to do it for her. Plus it's easy to copy signatures 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven