Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

So i just made the vinyl variants based on everysong from the album (if Lana's team decided to murder the vinyl market) - with the color tone that i feel when i listen to each of them (for the unknown tracks are colors i based on the titles from my perspective as well).

Mostly translucent. Cos I love translucent.
6zPyHfY.jpg

8oXusGQ.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

15 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

So i just made the vinyl variants based on everysong from the album (if Lana's team decided to murder the vinyl market) - with the color tone that i feel when i listen to each of them (for the unknown tracks are colors i based on the titles from my perspective as well).

6zPyHfY.jpg

8oXusGQ.jpg

These are so beautiful oh my goodness 

23 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

6zPyHfY.jpg

8oXusGQ.jpg

No because this would bankrupt me and I wouldn’t even complain :wink:

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

3 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Has it leaked yet ? I don’t want to wait 4 weeks. I’m sure Lana doesn’t care since she is doing nothing to promote this album 

just because she deactivated and doesn’t promote it publicly doesn’t mean she doesn’t care about her hard work. i’d also be sick and tired of being on social media and of publicly promoting my work if i got shit for my art and for every step i took by the media and bored teenagers on stan twitter who chronically live online. praying the album doesn’t leak.

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

52 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

6zPyHfY.jpg

8oXusGQ.jpg

LIVING LEGEND FTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

how do u guys do this? I wanna do one now too 

UV/Honeymoon

22 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

LIVING LEGEND FTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

how do u guys do this? I wanna do one now too 

It's the power of Picsart sis  :hype:

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

6zPyHfY.jpg

8oXusGQ.jpg

the turquoise and moss green translucent! the carolina blue marble! if only....

aOaIzH2.gif

1 hour ago, L Del Ray said:

just because she deactivated and doesn’t promote it publicly doesn’t mean she doesn’t care about her hard work. i’d also be sick and tired of being on social media and of publicly promoting my work if i got shit for my art and for every step i took by the media and bored teenagers on stan twitter who chronically live online. praying the album doesn’t leak.

I’m sure she cares about her work, but she’s lost the will to really  promote it. I know the media and social media can be brutal and I can understand her taking a break, but I’d not stop promoting my art because of a few negative articles.  She definitely needs to find a way to deal with criticism and the media, because she really doesn’t cope with it at all, blocking it all out only helps so much whatever happens you still hear stuff one way or another. I hope she can find a way to deal with it all better. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

6zPyHfY.jpg

8oXusGQ.jpg

These are so so so gorgeous and you absolutely nailed each colour based on the title of each song  <3 

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

These are so so so gorgeous and you absolutely nailed each colour based on the title of each song  <3 

:kiss: thank u, it turns out "Arcadia" translucent version is my personal fav 

w1NG4JY.png

6zPyHfY.jpg

8oXusGQ.jpg

Ok Lana’s team needs to call you, stat! You are so creative, these are AMAZING

15 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

Ok Lana’s team needs to call you, stat! You are so creative, these are AMAZING

:trisha: it'd be a dream 

27 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

She definitely needs to find a way to deal with criticism and the media, because she really doesn’t cope with it at all

i think that's a valid way to deal with it tbh, a lot of people leave social media because of it's toxicity and most of the times it makes them feel better. i understand where you're coming from but not everyone can build a shell or turn into IDGAF mode to not care about criticism. if some friends of mine criticize me or my work and end up getting into my mental health (and this has happened to me before), i don't just deal with it and find a way to not care about it, i cut them out of my life temporarily or permanently

2 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

6zPyHfY.jpg

8oXusGQ.jpg

I LOVE THIS :trisha: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

5 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

Go to hell.

omw bestie ❤

4 hours ago, sznofthewitch said:

You're right and you should say it. One of her least interesting tracks, lyrically and sonically. I think the shock of the opening lines and the fact that it's NFR blinds a lot of people to how bland it is.

yesss so true

also that opening line legit makes me cringe i hate it sm ?

whatarecoloris.jpg

In TB, does she say 'You touched the detriment most of the friends I knew already had' or 'You dodged the detriment'? Genius says the former, but I hear the latter, and it honestly makes a lot more sense to me. If the song is about Sean and the end of that relationship, which it seems like it is, that line makes it sound like in her eyes he'd avoided being damaged by "fame" and L.A. unlike the other people she knew. Do we have any official lyrics?

9 minutes ago, sznofthewitch said:

In TB, does she say 'You touched the detriment most of the friends I knew already had' or 'You dodged the detriment'? Genius says the former, but I hear the latter, and it honestly makes a lot more sense to me. If the song is about Sean and the end of that relationship, which it seems like it is, that line makes it sound like in her eyes he'd avoided being damaged by "fame" and L.A. unlike the other people she knew. Do we have any official lyrics?

it's always been "touched" pay attention to the pronunciation 

Oh, wow, so we are always closer to the actual release, aren't we? :flutter:
I am so excited! I can't believe we are getting TWO albums in one year. And what albums! Idk about you, but I f loved COCC. To me, from Norman and on, it seems like there has been a brand new Lana - a timeless music maker Goddess. Arcadia is awfully wonderful. Text Book is the perfect opener. Blue Banisters ages like fine wine and Wildflower Wildfire still makes me wanting to fall in love. I am so thrilled about this being her best yet... it will terminate me, I already know that. But at least it will be peaceful, like a bittersweet death lol

Thanks Lana :wub: