Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 hour ago, rock candy sweet said:

someone who has already heard dealer, can u describe it to me? i dont wanna listen to the leak cause we kinda already heard half the album, but im just so excited aaaagh- anyways, what's the instrumental like? is it a bop, is it slow? the lyrical content? does it have the potential to be the a career highlight? 

Wait the album leaked? Not asking for links just curious.

IMG-3521.jpg

37 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Wait the album leaked? Not asking for links just curious.

Dealer leaked a few weeks back as rock candy sweet said above, and half the album was previously leaked songs we've had for years (and some for - at least a half of - a decade, i think)

5 hours ago, rock candy sweet said:

someone who has already heard dealer, can u describe it to me? i dont wanna listen to the leak cause we kinda already heard half the album, but im just so excited aaaagh- anyways, what's the instrumental like? is it a bop, is it slow? the lyrical content? does it have the potential to be the a career highlight? 

Go play 3 different songs simultaneously, then punch yourself in the ear. That’s what it sounds like.

On 9/25/2021 at 2:10 PM, rock candy sweet said:

Spoiler

It's slow but she screams "I don't wanna live I don't wanna give you nothing"

3 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

I hate that in the title of this thread "OUT" is capitalised because every time I see it I expect it to say "OUT NOW" 

:defeated:

It'd make more sense to just say "Blue Banisters | October 22, 2021 | Pre release thread

Smh