Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

2 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

jL1kggB.gif answer the question. 

s̷͓̼͙̣̠̋͌͌͊̈̊̇̈͛ȟ̵̨̧̢͕̘͙͎̳͇̤̘̫͐͋̎̅͌̈͘ͅȩ̸̛͙͍̣̣̻͐͋̆̋'̴̠͉̯͈̝̲̬͍̲̪̰̺̋̓̅̿̓̋͠š̴̛̺̞͍͒̍́͊̂͐̚̚͝ͅ ̴̛̛̛̺̗̹̬̭̝͇̣̣͙̞̓͑̊̒͒́̍̓̀͠o̴̭̖̼͙̹̳̩͎̪̟͊͛́̆̓̾͊́̚͜͜͜͠ņ̶̣͖͚̪̅͜ͅ ̸͓̳͖̭̙̗̱͉̱̗̈̃̾͑͘͠ͅh̷̢̝͚̤̞̹̤̊̄̅̏̀̅̾̋̐͋̐͝ę̷͚͈̫̝͈̠̬̞̈́́͗̅̈́̒̀̈́̽̆͑̑͜͠͝ṙ̵̢͗̒̄̎̄͗̕͝͠͝ ̶̧̢̛̻̤̻͙̖͚̹̮̻̩̣͋̆͆̽̆͝w̷̧̯͕̦͚͎͔̺̤̄̅̂͛̈ͅȁ̵͖͙̹̪̟̭̐̅͂̎͂̃͂͘y̶̱͓̠̺͚̠̟̫̮̫̗̦̽͒ JXJXwd.gif

3 hours ago, Thunder said:

The last six songs of this album, from Dealer to Sweet Carolina, are going to be the biggest gut punch of emotion since the Cruel World to West Coast sequence. 

God I hope so 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

20 minutes ago, cherryblossoms said:

Did any insiders confirm whether or not the album version of Thunder still has the guitars?

They have described the new song as being a psychedelic, meandering ballad centered around a continuous 8 second loop of Tex and Mex barking with reverbed vape hits sprinkled throughout 

Spoiler

Yes, they confirmed it does still have guitar but that guitar is not the "primary instrument" and it is more so used now to build tension to the song as it progresses

Spoiler

gaveyouallmymoney

gaveyouallmymoney

gaveyouallmymoney

gaveyouaLLMYMŒNEÍH

IDON'TWANNALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

:sluttybunny:

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

8 hours ago, Nectar said:

How do Lana’s albums always end up leaking so early? Billie Eilish’s didn’t leak even though they are under the same label, and she had physicals ready the day of release. Also fans received Solar Power like a week before release and no on leaked it either. I’ve seen albums leak early, but it’s usually like a day or two before release not weeks. I wonder if Lana’s fan are just less respectful of her work or her label is less careful with her music. 

Yeah we are always craving more from her and when her album is shipped early, no way we won’t « share » the good news with other stans. I also think that it’s almost become common for her stuff to leak, like it happened so many times already, it’s not that bad if it happens once more, that fans don’t consider how it might affect her team.  I thought Lorde’s fans were so nice in that regard, when SP was shipped early. 

54 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

it will leak in the second week of october!

That’s my prediction too. 

10 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

There seems to be a lot of lyrical continuity throughout Blue Banisters, which I’m so excited about! 

Wildflower Wildfire — I wouldn’t know how the cruel the world was 

Nectar of the Gods — What cruel world is this

Thunder if you’re on fire, you should just keep burning 

Wildflower Wildfire not to turn into a wildfire[…] like the others, baby, burn, burn, burn

And of course, themes of familial conflict and resolution are kind of peppered throughout, more explicitly on songs like Text Book and Wildflower Wildfire, and more latently on songs like Living Legend and Cherry Blossom. I’m sure Sweet Carolina will also deal with that theme a bit and provide a natural conclusion to it. 

you forgot

Cherry Blossom: it’s a cruel cruel world but we don’t care 

I hope it doesn't leak but I expect the album sometime the week before the release cause that's probably when physicals get sent to stores and the album is delivered to different publications to have reviews ready early. Every time there's movement there's the possibility of a leak sadly :icant:

Also maybe insiders will get the final version of the album these weeks cause I still think nobody has the real thing

giphy.gif

I know everyone expects the Blue Banisters leak but i'd rather see "Violets Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Instrumental leak for now instead & listen to the album on its actual release date.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I mean, Arcadia didn't end up leaking outside of a few snippets that we got, and the singles didn't either. But Dealer leaked for whatever reason, so the entire album leaking isn't entirely out of the question. 

imageproxy.jpg

24 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I mean, Arcadia didn't end up leaking outside of a few snippets that we got, and the singles didn't either. But Dealer leaked for whatever reason, so the entire album leaking isn't entirely out of the question. 

it’ll leak because she changed the date last minute and there’ll be at least one idiot store manager who didn’t get the memo who’ll send the vinyls around the 8th and we know the rest of the story from there on, same happened with cocc :true: