Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Anyway, abt the SC drama y'all are making: if there's a track that can rightfully be a piano flop, as you call it, is that one. It's co-written by Chuck and her dad (and also their friend Alana), so it's a sweet moment between her and her family, and it also closes the album. Rob playing the piano? I love that already.

Stop being a negative nancy abt everything lmao 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

3 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Anyway, abt the SC drama y'all are making: if there's a track that can rightfully be a piano flop, as you call it, is that one. It's co-written by Chuck and her dad (and also their friend Alana), so it's a sweet moment between her and her family, and it also closes the album. Rob playing the piano? I love that already.

I agree that we need to hear the song before judging it but honestly what you just outlined sounds terrifying which is why people are :um:

Like it might be good but when has anything she's ever put her family and friends in been better with them in it than it would've been without? 

Sincerely,

The COCC cover and Nikki Lane

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

this ldraddict pretentious insider person is thinking they’re doing sumn by throwing  there’s no simple ballads in the crowd, thus we’ve also got actual insiders who are deaf or mess up info like bozo the clown so as long as it’s not a snippet or a song leak, there is barely any legit info out there anyways so they can keep it :die:

12 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

I honestly expect to be fully wrecked by Sweet Carolina, probably the best song on the (already amazing) album

maybe if some of you put the same amount of energy into streaming arcadia rather than being involved in some petty drama and caring so much about these alleged leaks and snippets that are most probably fake or fan made…… i know you’re all impatient, i am too, but we’ve been waiting since june 1st. the album is literally officially out in just 20 days.

if the album leaks before the 22nd then feel free to spend that amount of energy on trying to get the leak deleted/taken down!

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

Just now, L Del Ray said:

maybe if some of you put the same amount of energy into streaming arcadia rather than being involved in some petty drama and caring so much about these alleged leaks and snippets that are most probably fake or fan made…… i know you’re all impatient, i am too, but we’ve been waiting since june 1st. the album is literally officially out in just 20 days. and if the album leaks before the 22nd then feel free to spend that energy on getting the leak taken down!

we're having a streaming party for every album until blue banisters comes out. check out the countdown streaming party thread. we're streaming honeymoon in 4 days. let's be productive :cuteface:

faSE.gif

Just now, your dealer said:

we're having a streaming party for every album until blue banisters comes out. check out the countdown streaming party thread. we're streaming honeymoon in 4 days. let's be productive :cuteface:

yay! definitely joining!

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

20 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

It's co-written by Chuck and her dad (and also their friend Alana), so it's a sweet moment between her and her family, and it also closes the album. Rob playing the piano? I love that already.

I honestly have really high hopes for SC! If I remember correctly, Rob and Chuck both have some amount of piano training (there’s a video floating around of them playing together), and I know Rob already plays really well. 

With the song speculated to be about Chuck because of her birth name being Caroline, I’m really anticipating it to be an even more intimate version of something like Cherry Blossom…it’ll be one of her best closers methinks 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Almost three weeks until Blue Banisters :oprah::hair:

Since we have SO many of the songs, I think that I'll be able to make it to release date without anymore leaks. I'm so excited :hype:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.