Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

12 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

I don't know. I'm not so convinced...

Spoiler

Thunder for example, the vocals sound filtered in some parts, similar to the ones I used for the fake leak. The instrumental is great, so it could be real. It wouldn't be the first time leakers have the instrumentals before the actual songs... (See Babylon Haus Labs for example) 

IFLDWM is obviously filtered, but it sounds too... Demo-ish? And Beautiful... the vocals don't sound too recent, kind of like her old voice. 

She's the queen of reusing lyrics and melodies, so maybe they're unleaked songs with similar lyrics? :um2: 

I still want them tho

They're 100% the final versions / actual songs

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

1 minute ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

They're 100% the final versions / actual songs

In that case, then I'm truly happy! Thunder sounds exquisite! And IYLDWM sounds really intriguing! Same as Beautiful :oprah: 

This will truly be one of her best albums!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

15 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

Guys let us please stop trying to get each other mods. If it weren’t for everyone’s collective engagement no one would get these leaks today. So please. Especially @COCC and @lanasbottom

stop mentioning me you ugly pest 

I just realized, IFLDWM sounds weird because it's from 2013, so she probably used the same take instead of re-recording it :eartha2: 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

I just realized, IFLDWM sounds weird because it's from 2013, so she probably used the same take instead of re-recording it :eartha2: 

I kind of hope she did just leave the original 2013 vocal take if Living Legend, Cherry Blossom and NOTG don't have different takes. It'll make all 4 of those songs sound less out of place 

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Venice Peach said:

So are snippets actually leaking? I'm trying to read the recent pages but I feel so lost :thumb2:

Spoiler

Filtered a cappella snippets of If You Lie Down With Me and Beautiful have leaked. Thunder leaked in full but in ULQ (ultra low quality lol)

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * ・゜゜・.GIVE PEACE A CHANCE .・゜゜・ ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

If You Lie Down With Me sounds like it'll be intense. I was expecting something like Riverside mixed with Old Money and the last verse of Dance Till We Die, but it's like... I Talk to Jesus mixed with Kashmir by Led Zeppelin and the 'white hot forever' part of Tulsa Jesus Freak? And that's without instruments obv. I'm so excited for the guitars and drums that will almost surely be on the final version. It might just be one of her best songs yet, it seems.

8 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:
Spoiler

if you lie down next to me giving unreleased 2012 ldr pop vibes 

Spoiler

its giving queen of hearts/dont stop era

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da