Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 hour ago, lustforlife said:

BBS has the last thing she recorded and add to the record.. I think it was a label order because it sound a little different from the rest of the album... like HBTB on Honeymoon 

It makes sense cause nobody has it and people only seem to have early versions of the album :brows:

giphy.gif

Just now, COCC said:

We don‘t know for sure!
and welcome to LB :)

thanks!!

i have this account for over a year lol

but i've always only looked through the comments and topics and never really said anything here 

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

i mean it's not 100% sure but it very probably is

maybe will be just like bus when nikki wasn't credit on spotify

1 minute ago, freitas said:

i have this account for over a year lol

but i've always only looked through the comments and topics and never really said anything here

Giving you your first reputation point! Hope you post more often now :kiss2:

Hi all,

I've moved the fighting & spam posts out of this thread. Please everyone, I know tensions are a little high right now with the album just around the corner, but please don't fight each other! & If you feel that you must, I ask you to please take it to the DMs or at least to another thread. I try my best to keep this whole site as drama free as I can, and all this fighting littering the Pre-Release really isn't enjoyable to see. I was away most of the day yesterday filming on set, but I'll be here the rest of the day to keep an eye on you all. If you recall, in past eras when things got out of hand, we would temporarily lock the thread to give you all some space to cool off. Hopefully it won't have to come to that again! Let's keep it all calm, cool, and collected and let's not try to start any unnecessary drama.

Anyway, we know the track lengths now! Black Bathing Suit being the longest song on the album was definitely a surprise for me - for some reason, I anticipated it being shorter! Some goes for Beautiful which is rather short, yet I expected it to be long. I can't wait to listen to these new tracks! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Hi all,

I've moved the fighting & spam posts out of this thread. Please everyone, I know tensions are a little high right now with the album just around the corner, but please don't fight each other! & If you feel that you must, I ask you to please take it to the DMs or at least to another thread. I try my best to keep this whole site as drama free as I can, and all this fighting littering the Pre-Release really isn't enjoyable to see. I was away most of the day yesterday filming on set, but I'll be here the rest of the day to keep an eye on you all. If you recall, in past eras when things got out of hand, we would temporarily lock the thread to give you all some space to cool off. Hopefully it won't have to come to that again! Let's keep it all calm, cool, and collected and let's not try to start any unnecessary drama.

Anyway, we know the track lengths now! Black Bathing Suit being the longest song on the album was definitely a surprise for me - for some reason, I anticipated it being shorter! Some goes for Beautiful which is rather short, yet I expected it to be long. I can't wait to listen to these new tracks! x

Can you tease anything about when we’ll get to see you on screen? Or are you a lockbox :shh2:

11 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Can you tease anything about when we’ll get to see you on screen? Or are you a lockbox :shh2:

Omg my insider teaser era!

I filmed for the Paramount+ reboot of the series 'The Game' yesterday, which will premiere in November. I've also recently filmed for Queens (ABC - Oct 2021), Monarch (FOX - Jan 2022), and Atlanta (FX - S3 2022) which has been exciting since I took a little hiatus from film in 2018! Feels nice to be back in the scene again. Building my reel for when Lana decides to cast me as a beachgoer in the Black Bathing Suit video :mj2:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

I filmed for the Paramount+ reboot of the series 'The Game' yesterday, which will premiere in November. I've also recently filmed for Queens (ABC - Oct 2021), Monarch (FOX - Jan 2022), and Atlanta (FX - S3 2022) which has been exciting since I took a little hiatus from film in 2018! Feels nice to be back in the scene again. Building my reel for when Lana decides to cast me as a beachgoer in the Black Bathing Suit video :mj2:

um omg okay famous :gasp:

faSE.gif

7 minutes ago, Elle said:

Omg how exciting!! Best believe we will

be getting Paramount+ free trials and

keeping our eyes peeled for your appearances :oprah3: and you’ve already got your foot in the door with LDR Village, drive it home and get that cameo girl! :sass: