Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

dear god take lustforlies and give us back miss eclipse naomi-campbell.gif

but for real he has a damn good point. people on here whined and cried about not having any inside info and the era being dry without them but simultaneously bullied off one of the 2 only reliable insiders all while choosing to keep some dumb fuck who hasn’t been right EVER and just lies about everything they say but y’all are somehow completely fine with that??… 

a wrong choice was clearly made lmao. this fandom kinda deserves to not get insider info ever again :eartha:

seriously. his song descriptions are predictable and could be applied to literally any other song and people still somehow fall for it. like what the fuck is a 'non regular ballad' or whatever he called it. he called bbs a surprise and everybody moved somehow as if that doesn't mean that he just hasn't heard it yet, just like millions of other people. worms. 

56 minutes ago, 111 said:

remember when some insiders said text bookT is the longest track?

remember how they said BBS is "surprising" and all that? :oprah3:

Reveal hidden contents

the surprise being that they don't have it that's why they didn't know it was the longest track :creepna2:

Reveal hidden contents

yes i am still salty this website bullied me off for the tiniest things, enjoy lustforlife/ldraddic and islamgoulding i guess :eek3:

tsmadison-laughing.gif

59 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

dear god take lustforlies and give us back miss eclipse naomi-campbell.gif

but for real he has a damn good point. people on here whined and cried about not having any inside info and the era being dry without them but simultaneously bullied off one of the 2 only reliable insiders all while choosing to keep some dumb fuck who hasn’t been right EVER and just lies about everything they say but y’all are somehow completely fine with that??… 

a wrong choice was clearly made lmao. this fandom kinda deserves to not get insider info ever again :eartha:

period, for real eclipse is who he is but the info he spills is always accurate and all of this ‘not a classic ballad’, ‘bbs will surprise u, it’s different’ well it obv is,

like @ lana’s mainstream masterpiece,

just stop spreading bs for attention because it’s just causing chaos and gives ppl false hope and are just pointless and stupid, those facts u sell seem to be too opinionated to be actual facts :awk:

Most of the info we've gotten this era has just been people throwing around buzz words that could be taken in literally any way. I kind of like the fact that we don't have any concreate info on certain songs if insiders haven't even heard them. It makes it more exciting going into the album when you don't have a bunch of background knowledge :really:

imageproxy.jpg

beautiful is giving me black beauty. i hope it's as vulnerable and genuine, something that is intimate both lyrically and sonically to break up the hoey pace built by the interlude, bbs and iyldwm (the unholy neo noir trap meets surf rock trinity). 

All the other Blue Banisters CDs (the original, the signed copies, and one of the alternate cover CDs) are all sold out -__- damn

giphy.gif

i like the fact that the 5 tracks we don't have have no concrete information (well besides SC having piano). if people don't like the fact the album has so many already heard tracks then why are they begging for knowledge of the few things they can be surprised by?

Spoiler

also as one of the lustforlife ass lickers, they're the same as diorleaks for me now, just sharing info from other actual insiders and saying vague things to hide the fact that they don't have actual tea of their own to share. i'm team beyoncé pfp and mike dean pfp now :peace:

4 minutes ago, baddisease said:

All the other Blue Banisters CDs (the original, the signed copies, and one of the alternate cover CDs) are all sold out -__- damn

The fact that it could do so much more in pure sales if they restock it :eartha2:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

2 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

maybe if you didn’t listen to the leaks and especially not dealer you wouldn’t have that issue :tsk:

boy you really are trying to be mean to me in every possible way aren't you? telling me to shut the fuck up and go suck my mom wasn't enough?

as a matter of fact, i have listened to the leaks (4 out of 5 not knowing those songs were ever going to be reused - and btw. i think it's absurd to blame people for having listened to them without knowing that). so it's also a fact that 4 songs in a row, then 6 songs in a row, are not going to be fresh. and it's a fact that it was not the case for the previous albums. i'm not saying it's anyone's fault, i'm saying i'm afraid the first listen will feel unbalanced, because of those facts.

9 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

The fact that it could do so much more in pure sales if they restock it :eartha2:

I never thought about that!

giphy.gif