Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

12 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I'm so excited to hear Living Legend. It's one of her best unreleased ever so I just know a polished final version is going to destroy us.

I'm so excited for the locals to listen to Living Legend and Thunder! :blush3:

14 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

So since we're in the dark, what do we know about songs five through eight from other recent albums (with at least 14 or 15 songs)? Have they disappointed us? (the last song 'Sweet Carolina' won't compare, I think).

NFR: Doin' time, Love song, Cinnamon girl, How to disappear

LFL: White Mustang, Summer Bummer, Groupie Love, In My Feelings

Honeymoon: High By The Beach, Freak, Art Deco, Burnt Interlude (ok an Interlude, let's take no. 4 God Knows I tried)

Ultraviolence: West Coast, Sad Girl, Pretty When You Cry, Money Power Glory

Fortunately, we know that this time there is no collaboration with ASAP Rocky, so it can't become that bad. Every album has had at least one chart single (Doin' time, High By The Beach, West Coast, even Summer Bummer) at this position and the others are almost all strong songs. So I think we really have nothing to worry about.

Dont do summer bummer like this.that song was a bop.no one can do sarcastic/serious swag like lana "wrap you up in my daisy,chains" woop weu

Blue banisters out oct 22

I can't even explain how excited I am for the final version of Thunder. No matter what she does with it, that song will always be pure magic 

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

I can't even explain how excited I am for the final version of Thunder. No matter what she does with it, that song will always be pure magic 

That‘s the spirit I want to see in this thread

GraciousDentalCaudata-size_restricted.gi

Last week I put the wish out there that somebody start a fight because I was bored but now I’m scared to post here, some of you bitches are an organized ratchet fleet and I wouldn’t stand a chance

anyway, I feel like I’ve been sleeping on If You Lie Down With Me and it might be incredible. You think it’s a brand new recording or is it something she and Barrie did years ago that we just didn’t know about?

i haven't read the past million pages so someone might've said this already... but i was doing some comparison to the previously unreleased tracks to their released version from the songs i have in my library and this is what i found.

Thunder
Unreleased: 4:30
Released: 4:19
Nectar of the Gods
Unreleased: 4:24
Released: 4:20
Living Legend
Unreleased: 4:04
Released: 4:01
Cherry Blossom
Unreleased: 3:17
Released: 3:18

to me, this shows that thunder is probably the only reworked one. unless she recorded new vocals for the others. thought it was interesting to point out! 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

7 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

Nectar of the Gods
Unreleased: 4:24
Released: 4:20

reggae version of nectar of the gods coming :hype:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

4 minutes ago, Nectar said:

I really hope BBS doesn’t turn out to be a piano ballad. Everyone is expecting a trap influenced song now.

"a reliable person who gave us a lot of info"