Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

8 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

manifesting UFB standard bridges on BB and nothing less :true:

your signature makes me wanna slap the shit outta Bradley Soileau.

giphy.gif

UFB made me so excited for If You Lie Down With Me:trisha:  

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

So UFB was recorded the same day Flipside was recorded,  imagine If You Lie Down With Me is another UV outtake  & it was recorded in the same session as Flipside & UFB :wat: I know it's delusional af but lemme dream:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

So UFB was recorded the same day Flipside was recorded,  imagine If You Lie Down With Me is another UV outtake  & it was recorded in the same session as Flipside & UFB :wat: I know it's delusional af but lemme dream:trisha:

Not delusional. After Summer Wine, Flipside and UFB, I am super excited for If You Lie Down With Me.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

7 hours ago, Heresthedeal said:

Dont do summer bummer like this.that song was a bop.no one can do sarcastic/serious swag like lana "wrap you up in my daisy,chains" woop weu

Summer Bummer is still my summer anthem.

met my boyfriend down at the taco truck

6 hours ago, Nectar said:

I really hope BBS doesn’t turn out to be a piano ballad. Everyone is expecting a trap influenced song now.

Better be.

I really can't imagine having The Trio fade into a piano ballad.

met my boyfriend down at the taco truck

2 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

SAME i'm feeling like the barrie collabs will be highlights

I feel like I love every song they’ve done together. They had chemistry but also in a musical way that sounds amazing.

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”