Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

so lana reaches to arcadia while the trio drops. am i delulu to believe BBS continues the story showing us what happened afterwards? manifesting a music video real quick...

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

Did we get a confirmation that the unreleased songs were all reworked? Their duration isn’t the same on the album

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

BB will be next cultural reset! Mark my words!!!:smokes:

All the sad girls will start looking for Arcadia, making lullabies like cherry blossom, rolling like a thunder, bops like BBS…. But they will never be living legends. :ma: and that’s the TRUTH, that’s the TEA :oprah3:

38 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

Did we get a confirmation that the unreleased songs were all reworked? Their duration isn’t the same on the album

we only know that Thunder was reworked so far

11 hours ago, TextBook said:

BB Pre-Release thread in a few questions:

1. Were the unreleased songs reworked????

2. Are we sure Dealer wasn’t changed??

3. When’s the blue vinyl coming?

4. CREDITS?!

Throw in some passive-aggressive questions because of all the fights we had :thumb3: Like „why did you listen to the leaks?“ or „who is a reliable insider here?“

26 minutes ago, COCC said:

Throw in some passive-aggressive questions because of all the fights we had :thumb3: Like „why did you listen to the leaks?“ or „who is a reliable insider here?“

I love this forum

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

1 hour ago, be sweet said:

we only know that Thunder was reworked so far

living legend was reworked too (i forgot in which way) but it did get a makeover. cherry blossom and nectar are the ones that are supposedly the same. but since she has 10 versions of every song we don’t really know which one will end up on the album + she can still have added new vocal takes etc 

8 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

living legend was reworked too (i forgot in which way) but it did get a makeover. cherry blossom and nectar are the ones that are supposedly the same. but since she has 10 versions of every song we don’t really know which one will end up on the album + she can still have added new vocal takes etc 

And this is what BOZ said. He also stated that the longest track on the record was TextBook (which is not) and said that Arcadia had nothing but piano...

I don't wanna sound delusive but the version we have of Nectar of the Gods is 4 seconds longer than the BB version + Rick is credited in Cherry Blossom.

BOZ could be wrong again 

The legacy

Where are you guys seeing the album track lengths?

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

20 hours ago, Thunder said:

LFL was the infamous era where she cut out all of the songs we were looking forward to hearing. Yosemite, Roses Bloom For You, Best American Record, etc.

To be fair she did say RBFY was cut from LFL when she first shared it- if people were hoping it would be on LFL tbh that’s on them 

whatarecoloris.jpg

30 minutes ago, TextBook said:

And this is what BOZ said. He also stated that the longest track on the record was TextBook (which is not) and said that Arcadia had nothing but piano...

I don't wanna sound delusive but the version we have of Nectar of the Gods is 4 seconds longer than the BB version + Rick is credited in Cherry Blossom.

BOZ could be wrong again 

oh definitely, boz’s crown slipped heavily since arcadia and i question how reliable he is/was this era. also him pretending to know anything about BBS when he didn’t know shit still doesn’t sit right with me. that’s why i’m going with they were either just slightly altered or not changed at all to not get my hopes up. but i also believe there’s a very high chance he’s wrong again and that they were all changed/different versions than those we have. + we know she has multiple versions off each song, we don’t even know which version will end up on the album anyway :hair:

28 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

oh definitely, boz’s crown slipped heavily since arcadia and i question how reliable he is/was this era. also him pretending to know anything about BBS when he didn’t know shit still doesn’t sit right with me. that’s why i’m going with they were either just slightly altered or not changed at all to not get my hopes up. but i also believe there’s a very high chance he’s wrong again and that they were all changed/different versions than those we have. + we know she has multiple versions off each song, we don’t even know which version will end up on the album anyway :hair:

13 minutes ago, Thoth said:

To be fair, he said TB is "most probably" the longest track on the record, he didn't have BBS so he was unsure.

He could have heard and early version of the record. Or maybe the physical copies have different mixes like NFR and Solar Power

The legacy

42 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

This reminds me of when she announced that she would be deactivating her accounts, she said that this album is a compilation of older songs as well as some new songs, but we all know that the older tracks she was referring to are unreleased songs, right? Personally, I believe she is always know of which songs have already been leaked. Do you remember that when THAT song was leaked (on September 5th 2020), If I'm remember correctly she contacted Honeymoun, and there was a rumor that her manager was also in contact with the police (Is this true?) But yes, I'm still hoping that these unreleased songs have many of the alternate/different versions that we've never heard, and also that maybe she chose one of them.