Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

since black bathing suit was in a another directory from the blue bannisters album,  so the majority of leakers doesn't had the access to the song, I wonder if the sound its kinda different from the other ones. Probably an old  scrapped project like, rock candy sweet first songs idk 

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

I think blue bannisters requires a thank you letter just like lust for life. 

(And if this bitch doesn't say a thing about jane powers for living legend i wouldn't know what to do with her...)

Digital-Booklet-Lust-for-Life-13.jpg

14 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

I think blue bannisters requires a thank you letter just like lust for life. 

(And if this bitch doesn't say a thing about jane powers for living legend i wouldn't know to do with her...)

Digital-Booklet-Lust-for-Life-13.jpg

I never really read the thank you note so I didn’t know Cherry was one of Lana’s favourite songs! No wonder why she kept the tradition of bass-driven bops going with Cinnamon and TJF. Wonder if BBS is gonna be that type of song for BB. If the interlude transitions into the song, I’d say the chances of getting a bass-driven song are pretty high!

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

14 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

ONCE I HAD FOUND MY WAY, BUT NOW I AM LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOSSSSTTTT GracefulRaggedCopperhead-max-1mb.gif

when I red this verse, i understood why is on blue bannisters, it makes so much sense in the album

2 hours ago, VioletBunny said:

BECAUSE I open Twitter in the morning and see “reliable insider has said X&Y about the album” and log in to LB to see people talk about it THEN I see the “reliable insider” is user lustforlife lying and I can’t take it anymore

i MOVED im still moving

*skull emoji

pass me my vape.

I feel like Lana should release Thunder as a single this Friday. After all, it was the original (official) release date for the album :oprah3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

I feel like Lana should release Thunder as a single this Friday. After all, it was the original (official) release date for the album :oprah3:

YES. Thunder would be a perfect single. I can imagine hearing this track on radio.

DK Is Back

2 minutes ago, ThePowerfulMind said:

YES. Thunder would be a perfect single. I can imagine hearing this track on radio.

I would collapse every time I'd hear Thunder in the radio. :crying2: