Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Chemtrails leaked on March 9th, which was 10 days before the album officially came out. So if the pattern remains for BB, the earliest it might leak would be October 12th (although I'm hoping it doesn't leak at all lol) 

imageproxy.jpg

So we're discussing whether Thunder would be a good push as single or not (I think it is). Maybe we're thinking of those songs we have heard, but what about those we have not heard yet?

Watch Black Bathing Suit or Violets for Roses being perfect for single choices (catchy melodies, elaborate instrumentals) and pushed as such instead :brows: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

Watch Black Bathing Suit or Violets for Roses being perfect for single choices (catchy melodies, elaborate instrumentals) and pushed as such instead :brows: 

and then you woke up 

:bebe:

how soon do stores get new albums delivered into their warehouses? it's for an essay i'm writing based on retail deliveries

original.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Tbh, I don't even mind if the songs we haven't heard are piano ballads. The songs we already have are a hundred miles better than anything in Chemtrails (with the exception of White Dress, title track and Wild at Heart), so it's a win-win :oprah3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

18 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

So we're discussing whether Thunder would be a good push as single or not (I think it is). Maybe we're thinking of those songs we have heard, but what about those we have not heard yet?

I bet that at least one of the unknown songs is going to be released as a single.

For me COCC is a great EP album where BUS, DTWD and For Free are just cute bonus tracks~ I like the last 3 tracks but :smokes3: ~ You know.

At least with BB I know it won't end with fillers. Nectar LL and CB are the songs. BB is safe <3

DK Is Back

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

So glad there won’t be a song as bad and bland and boring as Yosemite on this album

Period. I hate hyping up unreleased songs to find out they’re actually bland and not good. Dealer I’m looking at u - sorry not sorry. 

giphy.gif

33 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

okay, honestly... the chemtrails post-release thread does exist... :brows3:

!!!!!!

so who’s unlocked the file :ahh:

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, Niko Dealergo said:

is BBS trap?? :godlaugh:

All I can say is, that song is an invite. LFL/HBTB stans will be happy :blush3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

As if people are still using the Blue Banisters thread to reveal their poor taste on Chemtrails :pls:

In other news, Pitchfork just released their top 200 most important artists of the last 25 years, with the top 50 being those who they say changed music forever, and Lana is in the top 50 :wowcry:

I think the controversies of the last couple years are going to be over with Blue Banisters' release and the universal acclaim really is coming. :true:

Guys we have a CoCc thread use it. Its very annoying to see a lot of updates and see none of them have to do with the topic of the forum. 

i want to discuss how BB will be a synthesis of Melancholia and HM. Discuss

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg