Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Just now, moonbeam monsoon said:

Lol that’s true.. delulu

I literally guessed it 5 seconds before you replied LOL. I actually laughed out loud, sometimes trolling is so funny. at least I have the chromatic remix album now :gclap::lmao:

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, DCooper said:

As if people are still using the Blue Banisters thread to reveal their poor taste on Chemtrails :pls:

In other news, Pitchfork just released their top 200 most important artists of the last 25 years, with the top 50 being those who they say changed music forever, and Lana is in the top 50 :wowcry:

I think the controversies of the last couple years are going to be over with Blue Banisters' release and the universal acclaim really is coming. :true:

:wowcry:

Will anyone else be adding Wild One and UFB to their versions of the album? It’s hard bc I want to appreciate the album the way it is (Lana didn’t add those songs for a reason) but I just feel like wild one and UFB would work so well alongside text book and nectar of the gods 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Just now, UltraviolenceMike said:

Will anyone else be adding Wild One and UFB to their versions of the album? It’s hard bc I want to appreciate the album the way it is (Lana didn’t add those songs for a reason) but I just feel like wild one and UFB would work so well alongside text book and nectar of the gods 

No I keep those with my UV scraps and BB may already be taking 2-3 of them with it depending on whether or not they were changed

whatarecoloris.jpg

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:

Instagram and Facebook said "we don't want to live without Lana anymore"

"Father Facebook's dying, nobody's keeping score..."

I'm okay with getting trolled that time. It was nicely crafted.

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you