Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Bet she's gonna be back on socials a short while before release date to maximize impact.

But that's just me making sense of this weird situation of someone disappearing from social media in the height of an album cycle. 

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

34 minutes ago, Edelgard said:

Bet she's gonna be back on socials a short while before release date to maximize impact.

But that's just me making sense of this weird situation of someone disappearing from social media in the height of an album cycle. 

I've said it before but I think she just doesn't wanna hear anyone's opinions about it. She said it's her story and that is very personal to her, so if that's the case, she's not wanting to be on socials bc she's gonna see shit she's not wanting to. She might have other reasons but it just makes sense to me. Maybe her therapist told her to stay off socials for a few weeks until after the album rollout is done and over with, unless she wants to give social control to her management and we know what a shit show that would be

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

I've said it before but I think she just doesn't wanna hear anyone's opinions about it. She said it's her story and that is very personal to her, so if that's the case, she's not wanting to be on socials bc she's gonna see shit she's not wanting to. She might have other reasons but it just makes sense to me. Maybe her therapist told her to stay off socials for a few weeks until after the album rollout is done and over with, unless she wants to give social control to her management and we know what a shit show that would be

I agree I said the same thing as you, but I also said it’s probably not gonna help her problem with taking criticism in the long term by hiding from it.  Her therapist (if she has one) should teach her ways to cope with it better and deal with negativity not just shutting it all down.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I have a theory about BB and the next album(s):

She's telling her story with this coming record and she even took old songs that made sense so it's almost like a little compilation of her life (like she said, it's where she was, where she is now etc.).

She's had enough and wants to go out with a bang. After BB she will have nothing left to prove commercially or critically so I think this is a "farewell" album. She's not retiring of course but I expect a complete shift on her music and new stuff (like she said when deactivating her socials).

The cover album is going to be the record that closes this Lana era we know and love. There's nothing more "Lana" than covering old classic songs.

LDR9 is the Mike album (unless he's the producer of the middle part of BB that we don't know about) and she said earlier this year that she was already writing and recording the next record (even though BB was changed she only picked different unreleaseds and scrapped LYTAN but I don't think she recorded new material for the final version we'll hear this month).

LDR9 is going to be a wild ride. I'm so excited to see what's next.

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

She's telling her story with this coming record and she even took old songs that made sense so it's almost like a little compilation of her life (like she said, it's where she was, where she is now etc.).

She's had enough and wants to go out with a bang. After BB she will have nothing left to prove commercially or critically so I think this is a "farewell" album. She's not retiring of course but I expect a complete shift on her music and new stuff (like she said when deactivating her socials).

The cover album is going to be the record that closes this Lana era we know and love. There's nothing more "Lana" than covering old classic songs.

LDR9 is the Mike album (unless he's the producer of the middle part of BB that we don't know about) and she said earlier this year that she was already writing and recording the next record (even though BB was changed she only picked different unreleaseds and scrapped LYTAN but I don't think she recorded new material for the final version we'll hear this month).

Ldr9: It’s Lizzy bitch!!! [trap beats drop] pop masterpiece for 90 minutes the gays are shook and remember their queen. Dua Lipa who? it’s lizzy grants dance floor

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

12 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Her death metal masterpiece is coming! :sass:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

8 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

Wait if she’s gonna drop a new single before the album how the fuck are we gonna know? Are we just gonna realise when it drops? Lmfaoooooo

And since insiders aren't spilling shit anymore... :eartha2: are we on our own? 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

26 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

(amicably) screenshotting this to crack a few laughs when ldr9 turns out to be nfr: chemtrails over the country club - even bluer banisters & standards

49 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

It's true that she has nothing left to prove, but I think she's so interested in singing and poetry that a "farewell" album is a long way off. Covering old classics is just an episode, something she's always wanted to do, but her true destiny lies in writing her own songs. Songs like Text Book, Blue Banisters or Wildflower Wildfire are the beginning of a new era and we will hear a lot more in this style on the next albums, maybe she will finally find her home in it.

8 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

It's true that she has nothing left to prove, but I think she's so interested in singing and poetry that a "farewell" album is a long way off. Covering old classics is just an episode, something she's always wanted to do, but her true destiny lies in writing her own songs. Songs like Text Book, Blue Banisters or Wildflower Wildfire are the beginning of a new era and we will hear a lot more in this style on the next albums, maybe she will finally find her home in it.

I agree. She's going nowhere but I called it a "farewell album" more in the sense that she ended a phase, from getting teared up everywhere for BTD to the critical acclaim of the last records while telling her story the way she always wanted to.

She's a workaholic and she loves crafting her art so I'm sure she's not stopping anytime soon.

Also this is all speculation. Maybe she's indeed releasing Bluer Banisters next :thumb:

giphy.gif

In Arcadia, Arcadia
All roads that lead to you as integral to me as arteries
That pump the blood that flows straight to the heart of me
America, America
I can't sleep at home tonight, send me a Hilton Hotel
Or a cross on the hill, I'm a lost little girl
Findin' my way to you 
Arcadia

Spoiler

e14743cced4b8b8c963f390b0ce0dd58.jpg

So I was reading the “Videos We Don’t Have” thread and @HeadBitch gratefully mentioned that BOZ said there is a Blue Banisters album trailer, from which the teaser video of the title track that Lana posted in April was extracted. Allegedly, there are no plans to reshoot those clips, but rather to simply edit Clay’s face out (or I guess, obscure him a bit). 

Just wondering if anyone here who is also on ATRL caught wind of any other new information?

10 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

So I was reading the “Videos We Don’t Have” thread and @HeadBitch gratefully mentioned that BOZ said there is a Blue Banisters album trailer, from which the teaser video of the title track that Lana posted in April was extracted. Allegedly, there are no plans to reshoot those clips, but rather to simply edit Clay’s face out (or I guess, obscure him a bit). 

Just wondering if anyone here who is also on ATRL caught wind of any other new information?

Boz also said she was contacting directors to shoot an actual MV for the title track 

giphy.gif

Can't believe we only have 2 weeks until the album. Is this a dream? :trisha:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing