Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Manifest a > 90 for Blue banisters on metacritic, it's time for Lana to have one.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I truly think Fine China and Loved You Then and Now should've made the tracklist. Put LYTAN after Violets for Roses and put FC after Cherry Blossom.

Naur cause the original title track not even making the album is embarrasing

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

I know this is unlikely & there’s little to suggest this, but I like the idea of Black Bathing Suit and White Dress potentially being sister songs. 

White Dress is a somber, almost regretful longing for her past; I think it would be interesting if BBS (considering the upbeat interlude leading into it) were the more positive, sentimental reflection on her youth, for example. 

Branching off of what another user mentioned a while back, I like toying with the concept of a more mature version of TIWMUG. I think it would have the potential to change the pace of the album a bit, but we’ll see!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

50 minutes ago, lanadelrat said:

if its coming in two weeks that means in 1 week we'll have a full leak like last time... get ready besties

I’m sorry but the only leaks I’m truly interested in are @COCC’s nudes :crossed: where are them I’m manifesting :legend:

4 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

I’m sorry but the only leaks I’m truly interested in are @COCC’s nudes :crossed: where are them I’m manifesting :legend:

:deadbanana:

idk but yall but, i feel much more joyful with this pre release thread than cocc one, pre cocc was a huge pain and anxiety, im soooooo excited to bb!

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

9 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Sweet Carolina was (at least partially) recorded on June 14, 2021 <3

I love that some of these tracks were recorded recently! It’s really cool to have Lana release songs in real time because it’s kind of a glimpse into her life as she’s experiencing it (as opposed to her songs just being reflective of her past, or released a year or two later, once her life looks a bit different) :flutter:

I was also wondering how Lana is feeling these days, what she is thinking rn. Like, she seems happy and carefree from the little updates we get from fans/friends, but I also think that this could be a way for her to deal with the whole album situation… I mean, I will never believe she doesn’t care for the release and the fact it is getting always closer. I bet she is as anxious as we are (okay, maybe not exactly like us… :flop:). You know, it’s new even for her, not being “present” during the pre-release period… let’s hope she doesn’t enjoy it too much ?

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Rob must REALLY love that song :thumb2:. I hope it exceeds my expectations cause they are high

plot twist rob is in fact lustforlife

I know Lana's dipped and someone has to promote BB for her, but has Rob ever been so involved in sharing his insights and even in the making process of the record itself?

I'm convinced it's just such a special album :crying2:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

3 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

I know Lana's dipped and someone has to promote BB for her, but has Rob ever been so involved in sharing his insights and even in the making process of the record itself?

I'm convinced it's just such a special album :crying2:

like, its grant's family singing, of course its special!!

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*