Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

I have no idea what came over me but I turned on Arcadia today after a break from listening to it and suddenly started weeping. She really had such a journey and this album is going to be a testament to it! :crying4:

I think it's great Lana has been working on the album until recently. She seemed to have been heavily influenced/inspired by country-folk for the past year, and now she's more onto NFR/TLSP/HM vibes, according to the general sound of the songs we already know.

Spoiler

Wouldn't be surprised if Lana even reworked most of the album. It'd make sense, considering the tea some insiders have spilled on some songs it's not so accurate. They probably had a very early master of the album, hence why some don't have BBS...

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

29 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

I have no idea what came over me but I turned on Arcadia today after a break from listening to it and suddenly started weeping. She really had such a journey and this album is going to be a testament to it! :crying4:

For me the song went really deep when I realised that the album version is a different one than the YT version. With the ochestral it really made my soul move too!! LOVE THAT SONG (and all) 

When is Rob dropping his solo album? His verse on Sweet Carolina is about to launch him into mega stardom, a career bigger than Lana's :true:

imageproxy.jpg

25 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

When is Rob dropping his solo album? His verse on Sweet Carolina is about to launch him into mega stardom, a career bigger than Lana's :true:

Can't wait for Rob x Nikki Collab album to dethrone BUS :hoe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: