Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

I still can't believe how solid this tracklist and album is looking in general. I love that she added some of her best unreleased songs. I love that she's adding a wildcard like Dealer. I love how weird/campy yet beautiful her lyrics are. I love the album cover. I love so many things about this album so far and it hasn't even dropped yet. I'm so excited!

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I know the MV (if we get one) it's probably going to be for the title track but I wish it was for Thunder or some little jam if there's one on the album. Blue Banisters already paints a perfect picture in your head with its lyrics so I don't know how a MV could elevate the song more (unless it's a cinematic masterpiece in the vein of Ride/Tropico).

But for now I'd take anything we can get tho cause you never know with Lana :delish: I trust her vision.

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, sznofthewitch said:

Thunder mood board bc I'm so excited to hear the new version.

JXAp4St.png

This is such a dream ! I can so imagine a music video like that with the song :flutter:

:crying: Now, how can we be satisfied with the final music video if we actually get one ? :crying2:

Some of her homemade videos are part of her most iconic ones (Video Games, Hope, Arcadia,...) but I think this song deserves something different.

i wonder if she's gonna serve vocals in this album, because COCC was a breath of fresh air in the vocal department. white dress, wild at heart, NAWWAL and DTWD featured some of the most unique and iconic lana vocals and i would love if she experimented more of it on this record aside from the screaming masterpiece:illumilana2:

6 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

i wonder if she's gonna serve vocals in this album, because COCC was a breath of fresh air in the vocal department. white dress, wild at heart, NAWWAL and DTWD featured some of the most unique and iconic lana vocals and i would love if she experimented more of it on this record aside from the screaming masterpiece:illumilana2:

Arcadia is already a great vocal exhibition, so I hope so.

3 hours ago, Doll Harlow said:

I still can't believe how solid this tracklist and album is looking in general. I love that she added some of her best unreleased songs. I love that she's adding a wildcard like Dealer. I love how weird/campy yet beautiful her lyrics are. I love the album cover. I love so many things about this album so far and it hasn't even dropped yet. I'm so excited!

Agree. All of the songs are great and this could turn into a classic.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

:sass:

:sass::sass::sass::sass::sass:

God is real.

13 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Not that I know of. There's a fanmade version with a piano intro floating around but that's it I think 

Fanmade Thunder will probably be better than the real Thunder ? 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

22 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Not that I know of. There's a fanmade version with a piano intro floating around but that's it I think 

The new one sounds a bit more mastered (not the piano one) but idk it could just be placebo

edit: nvm just saw the post above me

Whenever Thunder actually leaks, we'll know. Remember that it was reworked, so it should sound different than the demo :oprah3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: