Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Does anyone think nobody might have the album as of right now this time around, despite what the insiders want to suggest? It seems suspicious to me that the only song that leaked is one that was intended for Chemtrails at first, which might explain why some people had access to it? Also, maybe some of the crumbs of information given to us like Eclipse saying a few of the unreleased songs haven’t been reworked are just educated guesses based on the length of the songs he could have had knowledge of.

Maybe there are some other proofs I’m forgetting but this era really seems more secretive for some reason and it’s keeping me on my toes! :flutter:

15 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

It's really interesting how her whole career before this album was based on "daddy issues" and whatnot, at least that's how she was always perceived by the critics due to the lyrics in her songs, yet in the opening track on this record she says "i guess you could call it text book, i was looking for the father i wanted back" - and then proceeds to change the narrative of her story by explaning her mother issues, her very real issues behind the aesthetically pleasing curtain, and then on the final track she sings with her father and is strong enough to confront the real cause of her pain throughout the years 

she's really changed the game

I've always tried to direct people to Old Money, because that was the first time I picked up on this aspect of her story. Most just said I was overanalyzing per usual. 

2 minutes ago, sansafuckingstark said:

Does anyone think nobody might have the album as of right now this time around, despite what the insiders want to suggest? It seems suspicious to me that the only song that leaked is one that was intended for Chemtrails at first, which might explain why some people had access to it? Also, maybe some of the crumbs of information given to us like Eclipse saying a few of the unreleased songs haven’t been reworked are just educated guesses based on the length of the songs he could have had knowledge of.

Maybe there are some other proofs I’m forgetting but this era really seems more secretive for some reason and it’s keeping me on my toes! :flutter:

that's my guess specially because dealer allegedly has a solo version. my guess is insiders like BOZ and eclipse got the album when it was 70/80% done and only thunder was reworked, dealer was with miles kane and BBS wasn't there yet. and then they got their security stronger and no one has the full album yet

Lana and barrie leaving their differences behind after all those years and releasing their stuff, like riverside, living legend. They reached what they  wanted for the ''best american record'' and they know that.. :crying:

Also if you think about that, through all the songs he could chose to release, he chose the one with the chorus ''finally, im getting close to the dream'' :crying2:.

Spoiler

Im not saying that this will be her best record because, but its going to be one of her greatest for sure, like thunder living legend.... sooo excited  :wub:

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

I've just realised that this is the first era after 3 albums without having enormous track titles!!

065b028bb085ce31ef3ad1cb6aa887744326fa87

if you lie down with me feels shorter than chemtrails over the country club and you/let me love you like a woman and you can't change my mind

4 hours ago, WhiteHot4ever said:

Black bathing suit… maybe is a reference about that scene of the suicide attempt from The Bell Jar??? 
“I am I am I am”

she already did that with patent leather do-over so i am not sure she would revisit that topic again but it's certainly possible! manifesting she doesn't break my heart though :true: manifesting a witty light-hearted banger in the vein of HBTB :true:

mUENGN9.png

14 hours ago, Honeyyoung said:

i wonder if she's gonna serve vocals in this album, because COCC was a breath of fresh air in the vocal department. white dress, wild at heart, NAWWAL and DTWD featured some of the most unique and iconic lana vocals and i would love if she experimented more of it on this record aside from the screaming masterpiece:illumilana2:

I'm glad that someone is finally recognizing the amazing vocals in COCC.

People like to talk shit about that album and yeah you can have your opinion but the vocals were definitely some of her best in years.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

14 hours ago, Honeyyoung said:

i wonder if she's gonna serve vocals in this album, because COCC was a breath of fresh air in the vocal department. white dress, wild at heart, NAWWAL and DTWD featured some of the most unique and iconic lana vocals and i would love if she experimented more of it on this record aside from the screaming masterpiece:illumilana2:

arcadia kinda serves on ''send to the hilton hotel'' part, her belts are flawless

19 hours ago, sznofthewitch said:

Thunder mood board bc I'm so excited to hear the new version.

JXAp4St.png

This whole album feels soooo autumn!! And did something similar when I thought what lana could giving in the next album visually. 

Spoiler

img%5D

Thunder, riverside, living legend were on the tracklist...

i know we don't really have any news but i get sad whenever this isn't front page lol hope we officialy get a single before the album (dealer or one of the other leaked songs) just so we have smth to talk about!!