Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

6 hours ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

black bathing suit = st tropez 

Manifesting you being Eclipse/BoZ's secret account, cause now I want St. Tropez 2.0

7 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

So I guess we won't get any magazine cover this time around :icant:

Adele is already monopolising the October and November issues lol :thumb2:

I intuit--and I may be wrong--that LDR's major period as a public figure, chased and sought after by the media, is over, whether it's for interviews, magazine covers and articles or public appearances. She's not exactly encouraging them. This may be exactly the way she wants it. 

WTFFF I didn't expect this at all (also YouTube didn't notify me for some reason)

She looks stunning (she always does but there's something about the way it's filmed that makes her look extra pretty) :crying4:

Imagine if she releases a MV for every track like this one, just simple one-take visuals :icant:

giphy.gif

Well, this at least gives us something to discuss for the weekend... I guess it's enough until the album leaks next week :oprah3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

She is stunning :flutter:. I love both videos but I do really enjoy this one a little bit more. The scenery is beautiful, her swing, her dress, everythiiiing. I've been taking a break from listening to the singles she released but I had to listen to Arcadia again with this music video. Hoping we'll have more videos coming in the weeks ahead :w8ing:

We're getting so close to Blue Banisters :woot:

honestly i hope the gatefold for this album is her giving the camera a middle finger lmaooooo 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole