Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

43 minutes ago, COCC said:

Well that sounds cool tbh. Or Thunder The Risen. Or simply Thunder SOTY :angie: 

Thunder for Grammys 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I must say Wildfower Wildfire is a really great song.. the production is so lackluster though .. ugh it’s a shame could’ve been one of her top ten tbh.. just doesn’t have a grandesque sound to go with it.. reminds me a little of the grunge music back in its prime. New York City vibes .. would be cool if it had more of an electric feel.. maybe an ambulance in the background towards the end.. even mike deans contributions weren’t so strong.. hopefully production on the rest is strong 

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:

I think she also has too much time this year because she couldn't go on tour because of Corona, so she decided to devote more time to her creative work.

Also cause Chemtrails was delayed because of vinyl production (and a bit for tracklist changes). It was supposed to come out late 2020 and with BB coming late 2021 it would have been a pretty normal interval between albums for Lana I think 

giphy.gif

'Text Book' has been on repeat lately, she is the best song so far. :true:

Spoiler

'D**l*r' would take the cake though. :sluttybunny: