Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, brandon said:

the way you and ldraddic are so in sync with what you post :deadbanana: you’ve accepted your defeat i see

putting two and two together it all adds up

we’ve been saying this for months :true:

26 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

IT LEAKED OMFGDFGJKJHGFKJSF\LSAIK

NO fucking way.

I got a YouTube recommendation for LIVING LEGEND. And I was like lmao no this isn’t right and I logged into LB to see if the rumors were true and baby I-

pass me my vape.

I’ve honestly been so busy with wrapping up my internship and doing job interviews I haven’t even had a chance to be excited about this. But the thought of having Living Legend and Thunder on an actual official album has got me bouncin. I hope by the 21st I’ll have less on my plate and I can have time to be pumped.

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

27 minutes ago, brandon said:

the way you and ldraddic are so in sync with what you post :deadbanana: you’ve accepted your defeat i see

why hide when we already know he’s ldraddic :thumb3:

i can't comprehend the fact that i'll be hearing this album in about two weeks... :oprah2:

new lana music :oprah2:

black bathing suit :oprah2:

ultraviolence outtake "if you lie down with me" :oprah2:

dealer :oprah2:

reworked versions of living legend & cherry blossom :oprah2:

sweet carolina :oprah2:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

1 minute ago, COCC said:

Homemade WW video on the uhauljoe youtube account

when she reworks queen of the gas station for ldr9 and leaks the original music video from 2008! :true: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

when she reworks queen of the gas station for ldr9 and leaks the original music video from 2008! :true: 

Or better :brows: ... when she reworks all A.K.A. and decides to release it again in streaming platforms :angie:

What a perfect way to follow-up BB which is telling her story. Re-releasing her first formal studio album :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: