Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Even if theyre untouched in the terms of production, they will be 100% changed in the terms of mastering which is a big deal already - just look at the mastering of Arcadia from 1st video vs Apple Music version 

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

i did not but you clearly missed the point dumbo 

What, I missed the point that you're whinging that there are songs we already know on the new album, when this is the SECOND album she's put in 7 months? 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

17 hours ago, Nahime said:

So basically she spent the whole past few years in the studio for nothing ? LOL

lol not this kind of disrespect coming out from y'all "stans"

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

11 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

All of these unreleased tracks are better than the entirety of CoCC, so I don't see a problem. Plus we don't know whether they are unchanged

the "at least it’s better than cocc" argument is already sad enough in itself…

and where did i say it’s a problem?? i just said you can hardly compare methamphétamine/old money being the sole "leak" on uv to having 4-5 of them on BB which isn’t the same situation nor number. idc about the leaks i’m very happy with them being on bb :bliss:

15 minutes ago, LanaBoi said:

What, I missed the point that you're whinging that there are songs we already know on the new album, when this is the SECOND album she's put in 7 months? 

i haven’t "whinged" about those songs once they are literally some of my favorites you mega idiot 

I still not understand what is lazy about using outakkes. It's not like the songs were handed to her, she actually wrote and recorded them, just not this year.

She has like +200 unreleased songs and she's giving us the second album this year (and probably a third one soon with the covers).

Lana is FAR from lazy. She's also been working nonstop since BTD dropped. Cmon the longest we ever had to wait between albums was 2 years :wtf3:

giphy.gif

33 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I still not understand what is lazy about using outakkes. It's not like the songs were handed to her, she actually wrote and recorded them, just not this year.

She has like +200 unreleased songs and she's giving us the second album this year (and probably a third one soon with the covers).

Lana is FAR from lazy. She's also been working nonstop since BTD dropped. Cmon the longest we ever had to wait between albums was 2 years :wtf3:

I record music myself, if people knew how long it takes to write record produce a single throwaway song, she’s unbelievably prolific!

im sorry but i was high last night and i came to realise thatlana is literally a god, i mean influential is an understatement, you know how like there are certain people that create the most amazing works of art in this world, mozart, pablo picasso, madonna, mary magdalene an icon, and they mark there territory on the universe , lana is a god in that way, he voice is just unlike anyone else', probably the most beautiful voice ever heard by anyone, birds could never, imagine think she is burnt out... i could never, my mind appreciates beauty, to so sum up.. lana is a real life god, in conclusion thats my truth

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

im sorry but i was high last night and i came to realise thatlana is literally a god, i mean influential is an understatement, you know how like there are certain people that create the most amazing works of art in this world, mozart, pablo picasso, madonna, mary magdalene an icon, and they mark there territory on the universe , lana is a god in that way, he voice is just unlike anyone else', probably the most beautiful voice ever heard by anyone, birds could never, imagine think she is burnt out... i could never, my mind appreciates beauty, to so sum up.. lana is a real life god, in conclusion thats my truth

UV/Honeymoon

People on Twitter really need to learn what snippets are fake and which ones aren't. I just saw someone claim that the "pink flamingos and soft ice cream" snippet was Black Bathing Suit :coffee: As far as we know right now, nobody (not even the most well known insiders) has or have heard that song 

imageproxy.jpg

11 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Me when I spill 

giphy.gif

On 10/9/2021 at 3:22 PM, Terrence Loves Me said:

E1sk8eUX0AIdf3B?format=jpg&name=small

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 hour ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Idk y'all gotta remember this is a real human being writing her own songs about her own life. Lana doesn't see her life in "eras" like we do. Lana reuses songs and melodies and lyrics just like every other artist on the planet. Its not her fault we've all listened to the leaks. If you think releasing 2 albums in 7 months then immediately announcing work on another album before the second one is even out equals burn out... :scoff:

I hope her next album is majority leaked songs just for the spite of it all :P

i hope her next three are all unreleased leaked songs just to spite all them assholes :bye:

I’m so excited for Blue Banisters! It feels like an album of leaked unreleased songs that I’d try to create to get a little bit of a story by putting them together. 

The laptop hack, in 2010, and when all the songs leaked in 2013 I thought she would never use material that was already out or outdated to her

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland