Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

can't wait to cry my eyes out with Sweet Carolina

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 hours ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

how do production credits leak normally? 

They are usually posted somewhere along with the tracklist and such. It's so weird that only writing credits were released :wtf3: 

(Or maybe it's always like this but as the last 2 albums were almost all Jack we didn't care about credits cause we knew already

giphy.gif

I’m pretty sure the vocals from the Pawn Shop Blues’ music video were re-recorded, probably in 2017, and there’s still the same emotion in Lana’s voice as there is in the AKA version. That’s why I’m hoping the vocals from the oldest unreleased on BB were re-recorded. I have no doubt that even new vocals could be super emotive, and they’d sound much better for sure. It was never a matter of “the first take was the best and I’ll never do better” in Lana’s case. We know Lana used to record a lot it takes in the early days, so I don’t think it’d ever be an issue to re-record old unreleased to make them fit the album better. If Lana chose to include 2013 unreleased on a 2021, that’s obviously because she still loves these songs very deeply, she’d totally be able to deliver vocals as emotional as the original recordings.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

39 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

They are usually posted somewhere along with the tracklist and such. It's so weird that only writing credits were released :wtf3: 

(Or maybe it's always like this but as the last 2 albums were almost all Jack we didn't care about credits cause we knew already

I wonder if it’s being kept secret bc there’s a surprising element on there? Perhaps confirming dealer is a solo :cryney2:

mUENGN9.png

8 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

I wonder if it’s being kept secret bc there’s a surprising element on there? Perhaps confirming dealer is a solo:cryney2: 

this would be wonderful

giphy.gif

44 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

I wonder if it’s being kept secret bc there’s a surprising element on there? Perhaps confirming dealer is a solo :cryney2:

Perhaps it's dealer feat. Nikki Lane:cryney2:

1 hour ago, FallingCherry said:

I’m pretty sure the vocals from the Pawn Shop Blues’ music video were re-recorded, probably in 2017,

What? It sounds the exact same as the album version to me.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

36 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Why do people hate Miles Kanes voice? It adds to the song he’s amazing…The lack of taste on here sometimes is :eek3:

i'm super okay w him on the track as is, but i wouldn't mind lana raging more instead of his parts. whether he's on the track or not, it's still a win :really: and multiple versions of the song (duet and solo) would be a dream imo

mUENGN9.png