Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

u know what we should really do is speak in spoilers and have the forum in on it only to have insiders actually spill smth as if we've already heard it before899iYMk.gif and just let them flow get twitter to start spazzing 899iYMk.gif and perhaps, 899iYMk.gif get some more leaks in the process. so when shall we start 899iYMk.gif

1 minute ago, archiemm said:

no this was COCCs

IMG_1385.jpg

we're talkin bout BB now. it is time for us to come together 899iYMk.gif

UV/Honeymoon

3 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

Not this jump scare...I'm getting war flashbacks :crying2:

Was about to post the same

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bz49qycgpdstzcp7z7u

Following the funny posts about the album’s trailer —  in all seriousness, I absolutely love Lana’s thesis statement for this record, which she shared on September 7.

I guess you could say this album is about what it was like, what happened, and what it's like now. If you're interested go back and listen to the first three songs I put out earlier. They chronicle the beginning. This song [Arcadia] hits somewhere in the middle and by the time the record drops you will hear where we're at today.

As much as the on going criticism has been trying, it at least has pushed me to explore my own family tree, to dig deep, and to continue to exhibit the fact that God only cares about how I move through the world. And for all of the skepticism about feigning fragility and unreasonable explanations of not showing general accountability- I must say I've enjoyed moving through the world beautifully- as a woman with grace and dignity.

Thank you to my friends over the last 18 years who have been an example of attraction not promotion. I've never felt the need to promote myself or tell my story, but if you're interested this album does tell it- and does pretty much nothing more.

It really feels like this album is essentially her legacy. I think it is, by far, the most important album she will release in her career (I don’t even need to say why, because if you’re on this site you already know). :krylie:

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

Following the funny posts about the album’s trailer —  in all seriousness, I absolutely love Lana’s thesis statement for this record, which she shared on September 8. 

It really feels like this album is essentially her legacy. I think it is, by far, the most important album she will release in her career (I don’t even need to say why, because if you’re on this site you already know). :krylie:

ok now for real for REAL are you lana ?

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Following the funny posts about the album’s trailer —  in all seriousness, I absolutely love Lana’s thesis statement for this record, which she shared on September 8. 

ugh. her use of so many 12 step phrases and ideas repulses me

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Following the funny posts about the album’s trailer —  in all seriousness, I absolutely love Lana’s thesis statement for this record, which she shared on September 7.

Hi Lana. Please leak your album for us

So we have 12 days until the album and still no trailer...I'm not giving up hope, though. The Ultraviolence album trailer was released after the album was released, so we could still get the BB trailer at some point here :hottie:

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

So we have 12 days until the album and still no trailer...I'm not giving up hope, though. The Ultraviolence album trailer was released after the album was released, so we could still get the BB trailer at some point here :hottie:

I don’t think there will be a trailer, she didn’t have on for Chemtrails :crying4:

"Don’t forget me"