Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

they're referring to the album cover, it is 'exclusive' because it's not the original cover

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, arcadialovesong2018 said:

will it have a poster?

it doesn't say there is one, so I'd be very surprised if it does

"Don’t forget me"

Kinda praying it doesnt leak so i wont have the temptation to listen before its out and finally have a normal experience when she releases an album:ahh:

I don't know if anybody else was thinking about it, but I find it very weird that Rock Candy Sweet/Loved you then and now was scraped. It looks like a pattern to me that Lana usually chooses her favourite songs as title tracks (and as first few songs on her albums), but this time the song was completely left out... Maybe it didn't suit the mood and we will see it on one of the future projects. I hope so at least. :flop:

It'd be kind of crazy if this album was the first one since Born To Die to not leak. If anything, I'd be proud of her team more than anything else for finally making progress :thumb3:

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, Theo said:

I don't know if anybody else was thinking about it, but I find it very weird that Rock Candy Sweet/Loved you then and now was scraped. It looks like a pattern to me that Lana usually chooses her favourite songs as title tracks (and as first few songs on her albums), but this time the song was completely left out... Maybe it didn't suit the mood and we will see it on one of the future projects. I hope so at least. :flop:

I’m so sad we aren’t getting RCS/LYTAN, I’m sure we’ll hear it on the next album :lel:

the title itself is amazing, I loved RockCandySweet as an album title

and I love LovedYouThenAndNow as a song title

gah

why does she always do this

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

7 minutes ago, Theo said:

Mike Dean will turn it into something bombastic for the next album  :ma:

Spoiler

i still think that old snippet on that website could be lytan :flop:

Just now, your dealer said:

OMG HI I’m back from timeout I missed y’all did anything happen. :trisha:

nothing has happened for 15 years

:judgingu:

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />